C 1.0

Edited by Creepy-Face

Li Quon yawned tired as he lazily laid down on the sofa in his space. He licked his teeth recalling the metallic taste in his mouth from before. Realizing what he was thinking he immediately shook his head. Why would he think about that bastard!?

Qui qui who was floating a little above her host, rolled her eyes when she saw this scene. When her host first started hopping from world after she had made a deal with him to grant him any wish if he became her host and fixed small worlds with her, everything was going great. Until that is the host met a man who was interested in him in what? The twelve hundredth world? Anyway the host ignored this man but kept following the host for ten more worlds before finally stopping. The host had believed the man had finally left him alone when recently, twenty worlds later the man came back again, and this time he was even more obsessed with the host. Luckily it was in a slightly ancient world, and he was poor while the host was rich so the host didn't meet him much, and yet when the host decided to die to leave the world, and finish a mission the man suddenly showed up and kissed his host!

And that was not all! He even bit his and her host's tongue so their blood was mixed and then he forced her host to drink the mixed blood in his mouth! Her host who was literally weak from his dying body had no choice but to swallow! Now that her host had come back to space he was in a foul mood. Although he looked relaxed, Quiqui knew that the moment she spoke, she'd be beaten. Well not like that can happen she can fly really fast. Quiqui was a bit proud at this thought and decided to go talk to Li Quon with new found courage.

"Hey don't sweat on it okay? I'm sure we probably won't see him for a while." Quiqui said comfortingly. Lu Quon glanced at her before sighing,"Yeah you're probably right, let me see the rewards I got."Quiqui looked at her host worryingly; he was usually so energetic. She then gave him his rewards.

Ding! Congratulations to the host for completing the main quest! You have gained 10000 points!
Ding! Congratulations to the host for completing the side quest! You have gained 5000 points!

Li Quon collected his points before going to the store he stared at his now 200467 points before clothing the screen. "Alright,let's go to the next world"

"Okay host! Please brace yourself!"

Li Quon closed his eyes as he felt the world spin around him.

When Li Quon woke up again he was directly fisted in the mouth. He staggered back before stopping."Lin Zhong!Do you really think you can continue to do what you want around here?!" The other people around him quickly added their own sentences.

"Yeah do you think just because you are rich you can do anything?!"

"Xia Min is the boss's girl!"

"Lin Zhong, your time of supremacy is now over!"

Li Quon stared at them for a moment while wiping the blood off his lips, before revealing a provoking grin."If you're so mad about it, why don't you come fight me?" He asked arrogantly. The faces of the surrounding people instantly blackened."Lin Zhong! Watch how we beat you today!",with this shout all the surrounding people went to attack Li Quon...

15 minutes later Li Quon stretched in a relaxed manner despite the bloodied half breathing corpses around him. He then looked down at his own bloodied shirt with a sigh well at least he got to let some steam off. Li Quon then very guilt free walked away from the bloody scene, and started walking home according to the original owner's memories. It was close by so he could walk.

While walking he talked to the system "Send me this world's plot "he said.",Okay host!Sending it now!",a wave of information hit Li Quon and he read through it slowly.

This is a normal modern world and the main characters are now the two high school students Xu Wei and Xia Min. Xu Wei and Xia Min met in high school, the best high school in the city Z. Xia Min had gotten a scholarship to attend as usually only the rich kids attend.

5 months in school the two main protagonists will begin to fall in love with each other. The villain Yuan Shen had however fallen in love with Xia Min before she had met Xu Wei. He had become obsessed with her and had classified her as his.This whole story was about him trying to break up the two but ultimately failing. Which is quite funny as he is the class president.

Anyway this Lin Zhong the so-called bully of the school was just a small villain side character who was beaten half to death, and had to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair making his parents stressed and eventually dying early. Li Quon had just beaten people who would beat the original half to death so he was safe for now.

He was now in the timeline of when the protagonists had not long ago met, and was getting to be friends. The original had tried to flirt with Xia Min which made Xu Wei angry so he sent his lackeys after him. The Quiqui was to save the villain system, so as long as he somehow gives the villain a happy ending the main mission will be considered as complete. Side Missions are mostly the wishes of the original owner's of the bodies he would be possessing. Now the only side mission was to keep his parents safe.

'This is a fairly easy world' Li Quon thought as the guard opened the gate to the villa. The original and his parents lived in a very popular villa district. So you could say they were quite rich. 'System,what grade is this world?'

"It's a C graded world host!"

Li Quong frowned slightly. It was higher than what he originally thought, does that mean he should be careful? "Where have you been!?" a voice shouted the moment he stepped inside the villa.

Thank you for reading!。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。