7.

You have decided to spend Christmas along side the Ortega family. Jenna had only a couple of weeks before she was heading for New Zealand to shoot a new movie, and you wouldn't get to see her for a couple of months.

You would treat each other as best friends when in public, and when in private would act like girlfriends making out most of the time.

Aaliyah was still a pain in the ass, she loved mocking you cause you would always blush hard and try to change subjects.

You decided to spend December 24th morning just you and Jenna, get away a little from her family, and get some privacy. You were taking her to a large field with an amazing view of the Coachella valley, and you got some food and some blankets to keep you guys warm.

You stopped by her house to pick her up. She walked over to your car and got in, saying hi once she was sat on the passenger seat.

"Hey y/n/n. Aali is asking if she can tag along." You could tell even she didn't want her sister along, but she left it up to you.

"Ow, can she not? I got you a present and it's very private." You smiled her way and watched as she dialed her younger sister's number.

"Hey. We'll come for you later. Whatever, bye."
Jenna hang up her phone and smiled at you, intertwining your hands together.

You drove in silence to the place you had planned for the day. Every now and then, you would place sweet kisses on the top of her hand.

You kept quiet the whole way and so did she. Lately the quiet between you both was always so comforting. It felt like nothing would get in your way of just living the moment. You knew you'd have a couple of weeks away from her very soon, so you just wanted to enjoy every second around her.

You two still haven't labeled whatever it was you had going on, but you still didn't find necessary. You were friends who would eventually make out. Friends with benefits then? You didn't know.

Once you arrived, you parked the car and grabbed everything, the basket filled with food, Jenna's present, the blankets and the pillows. It was a chilly day, you had comfortable clothes on, sweat pants with an oversized hoodie. Jenna wore black jeans, black chucks and a black jacket. She looked perfect.

You got everything ready alone, even with Jenna pleading you to let her help you. You just wanted to give this girl a perfect lovely time with you.

You placed a towel on the floor and asked her to sit down so you could cover her with another blanket. You took the food out of the basket and positioned them in front of her. You put some romantic songs on your phone and sat down beside her.

"So I just wanted to bring you here so you could just enjoy the view and have some relaxing time." You told her lovingly, she smiled at you and placed a sweet kiss on your cheek.

"I always have the best time with you. You always make things perfect." Another kiss on your cheek.

"So, another thing I wanted was to give you a very private present. I know you're going off to New Zealand soon and unfortunately I won't be able to tag along, but ever since we had that very special and private moment, I wanted you to be satisfied in the most intimate way with yourself." You handed her a black little box with a white ribbon on top of it. "I hope you like it, and I'm sorry in advance if this is breaking some ground rules we haven't established yet."

Jenna laughed a little and opened the box, you could see her cheeks blushing once she realized what it was. Inside the box, laid a palm fitting pink device, it's head had an O shaped opening, and a button on the center. You have given her a clit sucking vibrator, so she could be pleased whenever she felt like it. She quickly closed the box and jumped on you to hug you.