02 - Why don't I shut up?

Start from the beginning

In the bag of clothes, I found 2 white shirts, 1 pair of jeans, underwear, and socks.

"Phew, I'll save some magic points."

I take a shower, change clothes, and have my breakfast in record time. After all, I would rather not be late for my introduction to the two most influential girls of the first year.

"So, Pyrrha, have you thought about which team you'd like to be on?" an enthusiastic female voice said.

There they are.

In the unisex locker room, I find two teenage girls, one small and completely white, and the other tall in red and gold.

"I'm sure everyone would like to team up with such a strong and well-known individual like you," the girl's voice was pleasant but somewhat fake, as if she were a salesperson trying to trick someone.

Weiss has pale skin, long white hair, and striking blue eyes. She is wearing the iconic white dress with a high collar, accompanied by a bolero-style jacket, a skirt, and knee-high boots. Resting on her side is the rapier "Myrtenaster," a weapon capable of using Dust to unleash various elemental attacks.

"I don't know..." Pyrrha replied. "Actually, I was planning to leave it up to luck."

Pyrrha has fair skin, long red hair, and expressive green eyes. She is wearing her combat attire, which consists of a golden and red armor with a tiara. In addition, she carries a spear and a shield named "Miló and Akoúo̱," her weapons of choice.

I would rather not do this, I would rather not act like an asshole, but I need to get closer to Pyrrha.

"I was thinking... if we could be on the same team."

"That sounds great." the redhead replied in a polite yet fake eager tone.

I approached the two as Weiss was scheming her plan to dominate the school, the ambitious little girl.

Positioning myself between them, I turn to Weiss and start my routine.

"Do you know what else is great?" Can't believe I'm going to say this. "Me! I'm Jaune Arc, nice to meet you."

Weiss stares at me with disgust, as if I were a piece of shit she had stepped on the sidewalk. But since I didn't sleep in the same area as the other students, she doesn't recognize me, and her reaction is astonishment at my horrible introduction.

"Pleasure to meet you, Jaune," the Amazon says sincerely.

Wow, Pyrrha, I know you feel lonely, but you can't just listen to a sentence like that and be overjoyed. Value yourself, girl.

"I can't believe this," The girl in white muttered.

Focus, you need to keep acting like a confident jerk, swallowing hard as I maintain my act, looking at Weiss.

"I heard we're going to form teams, and I thought a beautiful girl like you would like to team up with me."

Weiss couldn't even look me in the eye, I understand, I wanted to turn my head too.

"Actually, I think the teams have four students," Pyrrha commented.

I turn to her and get close, almost touching her, close enough to smell her perfume.

And my God, she smells so good, it's spicy with hints of cinnamon, leather, and something citrus.

Focus! I need to focus.

"Lucky you, princess. If you behave, you can still hop on the Arc train."

Is it just my imagination, or did she just turn her head... smiling... biting her lip?