i.

"Well, well. Here we are." Mister Vernon said.

"I wanna congratulate you
for being on time." Mr. Vernon said looking around at all of us.

Cassie sat behind some Hobo-looking dude with a
Denim jacket.

"Excuse me, sir.
I think there's been a mistake.
I know it's detention,
but, I don't think I belong in here." A red-headed girl said and Cassie looked surprised, but Vernon just ignore her.

"It is now 7:06. You have exactly eight hours and 54 minutes to think about why you're here, to ponder the error of your ways," Vernon said Cassie saw Bender spit into the air and catch it, and she scrunched up her nose.

"You may not talk. You will not move from these seats. And you...will not sleep." Vernon said and looked towards Bender who was in front of Cassie and grabbed the chair he was resting his feet on.

"All right, people, we're gonna try something a little different today. We are going to write an essay...of no less than a thousand words...describing to me who you think you are." Vernon said and Cassie slammed her head on the table The boy in front of Cassie looked back at her with a smirk before he raised his hand.

"This a test?" The boy said and Vernon scowled at him for a second before placing a piece of paper and a pencil on the table Cassie was sitting at and then putting one the boy in front of me's desk with a slam.

"And when I say "essay," I mean essay. I do not mean a single word repeated a thousand times. Is that clear, Mrs. McClair and Mr. Bender?"
Vernon said and Cassie hummed an answer, before nodding.

"Crystal" Bender said.

"Good. Maybe you'll learn
a little something about yourself. Maybe you'll even decide whether or not you care to return." Vernon said and a boy with a brown jacket and a green Sweatshirt raised his hand.

"You know, I can answer
that right now, sir. That'd be "no" for me, 'cause-" the boy said Cassie looked towards Vernon and he rolled his eyes.

"Sit down, Johnson," Vernon said and the boy sat down instantly, hm..teachers pet She thought to Herself.

"Thank you. Sir" The teacher's pet said and Cassie hummed quietly.

"My office is right across that hall. Any monkey business is ill-advised. Any questions?" Vernon said and The boy in front of Cassie raised his hand again.

"Yeah. I got a question.
Does Barry Manilow know
that you raid his wardrobe?" Bender said and Cassie let out a giggle.

"You think that's funny?, well then I'll give you and him the answer to that question,
Mr. Bender, next Saturday. Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns." Vernon said exiting the room and going into his office that was across the hall.

"That man is a brownie hound," Bender said and Cassie let out a huffed squeak in agreement.

After Vernon left Cassie rested her head on her hands but then she heard a noise.

Click!

I turned my head towards a lovely girl who was pretty and had her black hair covering her face.

Click!

The boy in front of me looked at me then her.

"You keep eatin' your hand,
you're not gonna be hungry for lunch." Bender said and Cassie Just continued to hum while the girl chew on her nail again this time spitting towards him.

"I've seen you before, you know," Bender said and she huffed before turning away and Bender looked at Cassie.

And they made eye contact.

"Who I think I am. Who are you? Who are you? I am a walrus." Johnson said and Cassie giggled uncontrollably and he turned towards us to see Bender looking at him weirdly.

And in synch, they took off there jackets and Bender then gave him a death stare while Johnson pretended to be cold pulling his jacket back up.

"It's the shits?" Johnson said and Cassie giggled again while Bender looked at him weirdly.

Bender started to sing a tune Cassie couldn't name, but she knew what it was.

"I can't believe this
is happening to me." The red-headed girl said breaking the silence again.

"Oh, shit!" Bender said and Cassie looked at him confused before getting up and sitting on the rail.

"What are we supposed to do
if we have to take a piss?" Bender said and my nose scrunched up She looked at him in confusion.

"Please" Cassie heard someone mumble but it was too quiet to decide who it was.

"-If you gotta go, you gotta go," Bender said unzipping his pants and Cassie let out a surprised squeak.

"Oh, my God," Claire said and Cassie raised my eyebrows in surprise and snapped my head away so my eyes would look away.

"Hey, you're not urinating in here, man," Andrew said and Cassie forced herself to look back, but her vision was partly blocked by her Light blonde hair.

"Don't talk. It makes it crawl back up." Bender said and looked at Andrew again and he looked mad.

"You whip it out and you're dead before the first drop hits the floor," Andrew said angrily Cassie rolled my eyes and looked back at Bender who was smirking.

"You're pretty sexy when you get angry," Bender said and Cassie started to giggle and blew her hair out of her face before her giggling died down and she grabbed her Pink hobo bag.

And Bender look towards me before getting up and Cassie beamed up at him puzzled at why Bender was Looking at her.

"Hm? Does the nut job talk?"  Bender said and Cassie smiled with her yellow, whitish Teeth and shook her head no.

And Bender looks back towards Brian.

"Hey, homeboy,
why don't you go close that door? We'll get the nut job impregnated." Bender said and Cassie looked at him.

Her eyes went round, and Cassie felt uncomfortable but scoffed and snapped her head the other way.

"Hey. Hey!" Andrew said noticing Cassie was uncomfortable.

"What?" Bender asked looking back at me and Cassie shifted under his graze taking off my leather jacket.

"If I lose my temper, you're totaled, man," Andrew said and Cassie raised her eyebrows at the attempt of defending her, Bender just looked at him bored.

"Totally?" Bender asked annoying Andrews on purpose.

"Totally," Andrew said with a clenched jaw.

—————

AHHHH BENDER IS SO DJDNNFBFNFNNF🤭