Meanwhile, Inuarashi is shocked about what they are talking about.

-Timeskip-

Y/n: Okay! You guys can come back in now, me and Robin-dono have cracked the message!

Inuarashi: This is absolutely amazing!! This road poneglyph is meant to serve as a guide to the place the most powerful men on the sea seek!! The end of the Grand Line!!

Robin: Wait...do you mean the final island..?

Y/n: Raftel...

Straw-hats: RAFTELLL?!!

Inuarashi: Exactly that!

Straw-hats: HUUUH!?

Inuarashi: However on the other han-

Luffy: THAT IS IT!! THAT IS THE END GOAL!! THATS WHERE YOU BECOME THE PIRATE KING!!

Inuarashi: Wait! Wait! Let me explain!

He starts to tell them about the four road poneglyph

Inuarashi: The location of the final island, which for centuries has only been reached by the pirate king and his crew...Raftel!!

Luffy: So its getting interesting....the place where we may or may not find it...The one piece!!

Y/n: Now this is the kind of rush we want! Hey! Nekomamushi-dono!

Neko: Yeah Y/n-sama?

Y/n: Since there is one here and I know that Kaido has one of them....where are the other ones

Nekomamushi: If you are really going to be heading to Whole Cake Island...then you would be o the right track!!

Everyone turns to him.

Y/n: So...Big Mom has a road Poneglyph huh?

Law: So...Kaido and Big Mom are the ones that have the Poneglyph huh...

Y/n: Then Its decided by myself then! We beat the crap out of the Yonko and steal the poneglyphs from them!

Usopp: S...Steal!?

Chopper: From the Yonkos?!

Y/n: Yeah we can do it right?

Brook: Yohohohohoho!! Of course we can!

Nekomamushi: More importantly, Im worried about you two-gara...Nico Robin and Y/n-sama!!

Nekomamushi: When all the big players come..all of them will be trying to come after the both of you..!

Straw-hats: After Robin and Y/n!!

Robin: I'm okay. I have someone strong who will keep me safe no matter what

She holds the hand of Y/n as they look at each other blushing 

Y/n: And I will keep you safe no matter what Robin-dono!

Everyone: Awwww!!

Everyone was saying that apart from Nami who was still jealous.

Y/n: I have to ask you guys... How do you guys know so much about the poneglyphs!

Nekomamushi glances at the samurai.

Momonosuke: There is no need to hide from Y/n. He is the reincarnation of my father after all..

Nekomamushi starts to tell them about the Kozuki Clan who were the ones that created the poneglyphs.

Kin'emon: Indeed that is true, but before Momonosuke-sama was able to receive his teachings...the process was unfortunately cut short in his father, Kozuki Oden's generation...

Brook: Wait...do you mean..

Kin'emon: Yes..Oden-sama was...he was..

He and others just start to cry

Y/n: Its okay, just tell us what happened to Oden-sama..

Kin'emon: ODEN-SAMA...WAS PUT TO DEATH...!! BY THE SHOGUN OF WANO!! KAIDO!!

Luffy: Kaido!?

Y/n: That scaly Bit-

Robin: Y/n-kun! Language!

Y/n: Sorry...

Kin'emon: He gave up his life most admirably... so that he could save the lives of his servants..!!

Y/n: King of beasts...Kaido!!

Kin'emon: Kaido and his crew are in wano!!

Y/n: Yeah I know about that...I had to live through his terror...having to be separated from my father...

Kin'emon: Inatsuki-dono was a true samurai! You should be proud!

Zoro: You guys might not want to answer it but...does it have anything with you being chased around?

Kin'emon: Yes...he is trying to take information out of us...And how the old Daimyo Kozuki Oden-sama...

Kin'emon: Rode with the Pirate King, Gol D. Roger...To the final island!! Raftel!! And was able to learn about the secrets of the world!!

Y/n: The stories that Yamao used to tell me...

Thanks for reading! Wow 2 in one day! I am really trying to get closer to Whole Cake Island