"Oh, call me if anything Jalen ah wait pon mi" she said walking to me.

"Alright see you soon" I said hugging her.

"But you smell good man" I said to her.

"True true" she said as I nodded longing out her tounge walking out.

🧠:she wahm bayka cut dat out har mouth best nuh Mek him see har.

I sighed sitting in my bed opening Instagram while I waited. I already had my bikini set out so I just had to wait to see if him come.

Skipping through story's I stopped seeing Cj story the video was in a blue led room as he stood behind a camera man filming Bayka with other girls around him tweaking on him as he slapped one of dem ass.

🧠:Must Music video.

The next story shown Cj flipping the camera wid ah bag a man behind him.

🧠:Suh much man inna di midfield suh.

🧠:and ah Bayka one deh round dozen ooman.

The people I made out was buzzy, badz and baba behind Cj.

Another slide shown Bayka singing along to the lyrics playing then grabbing the back of girls neck bending her infront of him.

🧠:Oh.

🧠:must be nice.

I skipped to the next it happened to be badz story as he drove a vehicle with one hand and turned the phone behind him to see only legs.

🧠:Nuh Bayka dat ?

🧠:Neva dat him did wear before.

I went back to Cj story replaying seeing it was posted 9 minutes ago and went back to badz seeing it an hour ago.

🧠:Mek sense.

I pressed badz next story slide seeing him now out the car with Bayka next to him as Bayka was distracted with the camera man showing him footage.

🧠:See mi did know seh him did busy and not ignore mi.

"Of course ah nuh dead him want dead" i spoke turning my phone off engaging with my thoughts.

I started my hair after a while and took my head wrap off revealing my layed edges.

I checked the time seeing it was 1:30pm him did seh he was gonna reach at 2pm.

Let's see...