"True di man did a talk to rass." I said picking up my paste as she bounced back onto me, her ass earning a slap against it making her moan out.

Her face was now pushed up against the wall as her arched stayed in perfection while I thrusted in and out of her faster than before making our skin clap together.

"Shit, Na..Naldo. im cumming" she winced out I wasn't near so she haffi hold dat.

🧠:Oh.

"Hold dat" I said lowly.

"Ggg..Go slow them, fuck" she said with attitude hissing after.

I grabbed the back of her neck leaning her face towards me.

"Who ya talk to suh" I said sternly now felling my hood touching a spot it hasn't touch before at this angle.

I felt her walls clenching around me but that didn't faze me as I kept thrusting in and out of her with no mercy as her loud screams filled the bathroom.

🧠: Good ting nuh body nuh deya else ah murder dem woulda think yah murder har.

Her legs bragan to shake making my grip on her neck tighten feeling my high coming.

"Please Na..naldo" she heaved as her eyes closed and back now against my chest as I deepened my strokes up into her.

I connected our lips as her head turned to the side using tongue passionately  

"Ooo, bend back over" I said to her letting her neck go feeling my member start to twitch uncontrollably inside her.

She bent over, I gripped her hair wrapping it around my hand as her head tilted back.

This increased the force of each stroke as our skin smacked together causing the water pouring down to splash back up.

I groaned lowly as the feeling took over me emptying inside her slowing my strokes down watching my member slide in and out of her slowly and I controlled back my breathing.

Slowly sliding out of her she winced at the pain as I sent a hard slap to her right cheek causing her to stand back up straight fast turning to me.

"Germ- you know what mi not even ago entertain your ramping" she said turning her back to me.

"Cause it cause wah ?" I said grinning.

"Cramping" she said laughing.

"Dat is it" I said grabbing the body wash as we both washed off once more before heading out.

~

(Tyra) Alexis Julian Wallace| 19

15 minutes later