⋆˙⟡kind soul⋆˙⟡

Once Y/n's parents left, she went back to Durham University one last time before she had to find a new place. For now Durham University was a place to sleep "Hey Y/n, a certain someone wants to know when you two will meet again" Professor Moriarty asked. A tint of pink instantly appeared on Y/n's face. "As soon as we can, maybe tomorrow morning before I leave" Y/n suggested. "Fred will make it his priority to be there" Moriarty said something Y/n already knew. 

   It was always William being the mastermind behind everything, half of what he did got Y/n and Fred closer to each other. It was never really his motive, but he would do anything for those kids. The same way Fred would do anything for Y/n. That day, he was studying French so he could tell her how he felt in her native language. 

   "How do you say this again?" Fred asked Albert. "Tu es très précieux pour moi" Albert said to him. "Tu es très précieux pour moi" Fred repeated slowly. "You sound good, just speak with confidence" Albert advised. "That is much easier said than done" Fred replied to him. "Look, I know this is hard, but do not make it harder for you" Albert explained to him. "Again, easier said than done" Fred repeated himself. "Look, the way Y/n makes you feel is the same way you make her feel, her English is not perfect so she cannot expect your French to be perfect" Albert reassured Fred. 

   "If you are still anxious, I will throw something at you" Albert said calmly. "Who said I am anxious? I am completely fine" Fred played it off. Albert eyed him up and down. "Whatever puts your mind at ease" he said to the younger man. "Okay let me try this one more time" Fred said. "Y/n tu es très précieux pour moi, quand je suis avec toi je me sens heureux c'est pourquoi je suis amoureux de toi" Fred's was getting better. "You are sounding good" Albert praised him. "Tu es la personne la plus brillante que je connaisse" Fred continued. "The most?" Albert asked. "Yeah" Fred replied without hesitation. "I think I am also pretty brilliant" Albert said.

   "This is not about you" Fred wasted no time replying to Albert. "Well then, you got this, we just to hear what she says" Albert told Fred. A few seconds after Albert said that, William came through the door. "What did she say?" Fred asked anxiously. William just smiled and said, "as soon as possible." Fred's face lit up instantly.

  The nest morning, Fred was up bright eyed and bushy tailed, getting ready to see Y/n. He took extra care to make sure he was in tip top shape for Y/n even if he knew she could care less about appearances. Once he felt he was ready, he headed to Durham to see Y/n. Her nights were not as comfortable, since she did not have somewhere to sleep yet, but it was better than nothing. 

   "Fred" she smiled when she saw him. "Y/n, how have you been?" Fred asked. "I could be better, but at least no one is plotting against me" she was honest with him. "Do you want to go for a walk?" Fred asked. "Sure, what do you want to talk about?" Y/n asked. "You will see" Fred replied to her. "Always a surprise with you" Y/n said. "Are you complaining?" Fred asked. "No really" Y/n replied. 

   "Tu parles français, oui?" Fred asked. "Oui, le français est ma première langue" Y/n replied. "Tu me comprendras mieux" Fred continued. "Wait, when did you learn French?" Y/n realized that Fred was speaking French to her. "Y/n" Fred said. "Yes?" she asked. "En français s'il te plait" Fred said. "Oui" Y/n repeated herself. "Tu es très précieux pour moi, quand je suis avec toi je me sens heureux c'est pourquoi je suis amoureux de toi" Fred spoke to Y/n. Even though he rehearsed that, it came naturally. "Je suis heureux quand je suis avec toi aussi" Y/n confided. 

   "Tu ressens la même chose?" Fred asked. "Bien sûr" Y/n said. "You lost me" Fred laughed. "Of course I do" Y/n said in English. "Oh...that makes me happy" Fred blushed. "Are you getting flustered?" Y/n asked putting her finger on Fred's cheek. "No" he turned away from Y/n. "Are you sure" she had a smile on her face. "Fine, maybe I am, but I can make you the same way right now" he said. "Oh really, how so?" Y/n asked. 

  Fred said no words, he just kissed Y/n. Her face heated up and she looked like a tomato. "Fred! You cannot do those things without warning" Y/n hid her face. "You did it to me first" Fred said. "Oh yeah...I did do that" Y/n recalled. "So what is next?" Fred asked. "I am not sure, I don't even have a proper place to sleep" Y/n admitted. "I think I can help" Fred said. "Oh really how can you help?" Y/n asked. "Come with me" he held onto Y/n's hand and took her all the way to the Moriarty mansion. 

   "I'm back!" he announced. "Oh hey Fred...Y/n?" William greeted the two. "Can she stay with us?" Fred asked. "I see no problem with that" Albert said. "Yes, you can stay with us until you find permanent housing" William agreed with his older brother. Y/n and Fred looked at each other and smiled. "I will show you a room you can stay in" Louis told Y/n. 

  The two of them made their way upstairs and had some small talk. "Fred huh?" Louis asked. "Yeah, Fred" Y/n said. "What made you choose him?" Louis asked. "His heart, he is such a kind soul and I can see myself with his kind soul" Y/n explained. "You made a good choice" Louis smiled warmly, just like William did. 

  Once Y/n got settled in her new room, she heard a knock on the door. "Come in" Y/n said. Fred let himself in. "How do you like it?" he asked. "It is wonderful here" she admitted. "I have something for you" Fred told Y/n. "Oh really, what is it?" she asked. Fred pulled out a cloth and opened it. There was a pair of lavender earrings. "Oh la la" Y/n said. "Do you like them?" Fred asked. "They are beautiful" Y/n said. "Albert told me to give them to someone precious to me, I wanted to gift them to you when the time was right" he explained. 

   "You truly are a kind soul" Y/n hugged Fred. He held onto her waist and they embraced warmly for a few moments. They didn't realize it, but that is what they longed for.

❧Translations☙

Tu es très précieux pour moi- You are very precious to me
Quand je suis avec toi je me sens heureux c'est pourquoi je suis amoureux de toi- When I'm with you I feel happy that's why I'm in love with you
Tu es la personne la plus brillante que je connaisse- You are the most brilliant person I know
Tu parles français, oui- You speak French, yes?
Le français est ma première langue- French is my first language
Tu me comprendras mieux- You'll understand me better
En français s'il te plait- In French please
Je suis heureux quand je suis avec toi aussi- I'm happy when I'm with you too
Tu ressens la même chose?- Do you feel the same?
Bien sûr- Of course
Oh la la- Oh dear

The End (I literally forgot to put this here 😭)

Butterfly in the Moonlightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें