The blonde gave Jisoo the glass of water and his medication then look at Hyeon. "Wow, Hyeon Oppa is good, what about Yoong Oppa?" She asked her Son.

They kept calling them 'Oppa' so that they will know that they have Little Seohyun to protect.

It works since they noticed the boys' changes after Seohyun came, the two little boys would always look after the little Princess and would often make the baby laugh.

Yoong showed his Mother the back of his hand, "Mama!" He said.

"Good job baby!" She smiled.

Jennie take the tray from Jisoo and put it back to the center table, she then sit on the bed next to Jisoo.

"Are you feeling better now?" She asked and feel her husband's temperature.

"Yes, these boys are my medicine." He smiled then tap his lap.

The two boys crawled to him and straddled his lap. "Ishoo pway!" Hyeon said, he missed playing with his Uncle Jisoo.

"Dada ay!" Yoong said and pulled his shirt up. "Dumdum!" He said and tap his tummy.

"Dada can't play with you yet, but once he is strong enough. Dada will play with you again, okay?" She told the two boys in a way that they will understand.

Hyeon nodded, copied by Yoong. "Uhm." They said.

"Alright, let Dada and Ishoo rest. You two play with Seobaby first." She smiled.

The two kids stood up and the blonde help them hop off, "I'll be back Chu." She whispered and walk to the kids to the nursery then went back to their room.

Jennie laid down on the bed, and Jisoo snuggled to her, "Such a baby.." She chuckled then caressed his back.

The brunette guy move his head closer to his wife's neck and sniff it, "I'll go back to work tomorrow baby." He said then kissed her neck.

"Are you sure? I can call dad and tell him you're not feeling well." She said.

"I need to go back baby, and besides I'm all well now!" He said then look at her.

"Really?" The blonde asked and he nodded, "Prove it so I can give you a green light to go back to work."

He smiled widely, "We can make love tonight.. and I can make a great performance.."

The blonde look at him, "We can't do it Chu, you'll be tired." She smiled then pulled him again. "Let's just cuddle, I miss it."

Jisoo pouted, "You're underestimating me.." He said sulking.

"No, I'm just thinking about you babe, you shouldn't do strenuous activity." She explained to him, "I will allow you to work if that's what you want."

"Really?"

"Yes, so don't sulk." She caressed his hair.

"Thank you baby, you really are the best and the most beautiful woman!" He said then kissed her cheek.

They were having a good time when someone banging on the door, Jennie stood up.

"Our little Yoongie wants to cuddle with us." She said knowing that it was their Son.

She walk to the door and open it, "Wah!" Yoong clap his hands upon seeing his mother. "Mama!"

"Come! Go to Daddy!" She told him then close the door.

The little boy quickly went to the bed and raised his hands, "Dada!"

Jisoo carried him to the bed then laid down as Jennie sit next to him.