Positive

OKAY! FIRST OF ALL, THANK YOU SO MUCH ON 1,000 READS AND 70+ VOTES! OH MY GOSH GUYS.

Fyi: No rated r flashback.

No baby names yet!

I need feedback guys, come on!

I held my head in my hands as I leaned onto the bathroom sink. Three tests lay parallel on the ceramic, a blue tip on each of them. I reread the directions and felt all color drain from my face. I closed my eyes and sighed just as the front door opened and closed. "Haven!" Peter shouted into the loft. "Bathroom." I called back. His feet sounded as they tapped against the hard-wood floor. The door to the loo slightly creaked as he pushed it open. I nodded as I turned to him. "Positive." His face remained neutral as he slumped to the floor, his arms resting on his knees. "Should we be happy?" I asked as I sunk to the floor next to him. "I feel as if we should. However, we're still young-" I snorted, "You're nearly 400 years old and I'm nearly 200. We are not young." He chuckled lightly. "As I was saying, we are both fairly you- okay, we are not young. We are mid-age?" He turned to me with a raised eyebrow and I laughed. "What should we do?" I asked as the laughter subsided and the tension returned. "We shall dwell on it tomorrow. For now, we rest." He stood up and held his hand out for me. "No, for now, we go over to Mary Margaret's for pregnancy advice." I took his hand and he groaned as I dragged him out of the loft.

I knocked at the door of Mary Margaret's loft, the one below me. "You were complaining for nothing, Peter." He rolled his eyes at me as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He kissed my nose just as the door opened. "Oh, hey guys, come on in." I smiled at the raven-haired woman and stepped in, followed by Peter. "What brings you guys here?" The heavily pregnant woman asked as she led us to the counter in the kitchen. "We have come for advice." I began as I looked towards Peter. He nodded in confirmation with my statement. "Sure, on what?"

"What to expect in a pregnancy?" He said/asked. David decided to pop in then. "Excuse me?" He questioned, his arms crossed and eyes narrowed at Peter. Mary Margaret dropped the water bottle she had in her hand and stared at us with her mouth agape. "You're pregnant?" she questioned, as if to make sure this wasn't a prank. I rolled my eyes, "No, no i'm not. Three tests just came out positive after I swirled them around in my urine. No biggie." David stalked towards Peter and pushed him slightly away from me. "We need to have a chat on proper behavior." I used a vine from the plant on the window sill to wrap around Charming's waist and pull him away from my boyfriend. "Technically, we didn't know I was fertile until the Croc conjured up a memory potion that also leaves a barren female fertile with a price."

"Well, we'll be happy to help. We can talk in the living room, come on."

SKIPPING BABY TALK BECAUSE I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT SWELLING AND CONTRACTIONS :P

Peter and I sat, hand in hand, with our jaw unhinged. "Bloody Hell." I said as I turned to Peter. "How are we supposed to put up with that??" he asked. Mary Margaret shrugged, "One day at a time, I guess." I sighed and put my head in my hands. "Well thanks then. Please, don't tell anyone yet, we are planning on telling them tomorrow." The fairy tale couple nodded as we walked out the door and back up to our loft.

I walked out of the bathroom with wet hair hanging over my shoulder and nothing but my undergarments on. Peter was laying on the bed, his eyes fixed on the ceiling. "You know, If you keep walking around like that, we might have a problem." he said as he turned his gaze to me. I rolled my eyes and laughed as I walked over to the bureau beside my bed. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me away from my drawer and towards the bed. "Technically, I never said you had to put on something." I laughed as he covered us both with the duvet. It was silent for a moment, then Peter broke it. "Did you have plans?"

"Care to elaborate, lad." I asked as I turned to face him. His eyes fixed themselves on mine. "Before the curse was broken, did you have any plans?" I nodded as I played with his hand. "I planned on furthering my career. Marriage. Then retirement. I never thought of kids, mainly because I thought it'd be impossible. I always knew I wasn't fertile. Then the curse was lifted and everything sort of, went down the drain." He nodded as he captured my fiddling fingers in his own. "How did you feel? When you remembered." I shrugged, "Honestly, I didn't feel anything. I guess it was too much for me to process and I became numb."

"How did you feel back in Neverland? When Felix almost got you." I hesitated as flashes of that night flashed before my eyes.

"I was scared. Angry. Terrified. He was my best friend and for him to do that, scared me. I never knew he was capable of anything like that." Peter swiped his thumb under my eye and It was then that I realized I was crying. My boyfriend pulled me close and coddled me as I tried to regain my normal breathing. "Everything is fine now, love." he said as he placed a warm, lingering kiss on my forehead. I nodded into his chest, "Well, sort of. We still have to come up with baby names. Then comes the nursery, the baby shower, then baby shopping. Let's also not forget the doctors appointment we have to keep going to, now." Peter made a weird, strangled noise from the back of his throat as he hugged me tighter. "Not now. Go to sleep." I laughed slightly and closed my eyes, willing myself to sleep.