Say No

THANK YOU SO FLUCKING MUCH! We now have 600+ reads and 40+ votes! Keep up with the comments guys! BTDubs, this chapter will be in Haven's p.o.v

"And you're sure this will work?" Peter asked as I sat next to him in total confusion. The man people refer to as Rumple nodded as he held up a vile with a blue liquid inside. "It seems rather thick." I commented as I eyed the vile that the man handed me. (A/n: This was before she met Rumple, before she was taken, just an FYI.) The man smiled, showing all his teeth. I eyed him for a second as I attempted to unclasp the vile. "You remind me of a crocodile." The man's smile faded into a scowl and I smiled brightly at him. Peter reached for the vile but I tugged it away from his reach stubbornly, "No, I can open it." The green-eyed boy rolled his eyes at me and used his longer reach advantage to take a hold on the small bottle. He unclasped it in one swift move and I grumbled in annoyance as I took a swig. I emptied the vile and clasped it again, setting it aside. We all sat patiently, but nothing happened. I shook my head and looked up from my place on the couch to the two males in the room. "Nothing." Peter closed his eyes as he sighed and turned forward once more. I stood up then, a knock on the door breaking the tension between the three of us. Opening the door of our apartment, I gasped as I saw a sword pointing at me. The man holding it was dressed as a pirate with a hook for his right hand. Peter was by my side in a flash. "Bloody Hell." I muttered. The pirate swiftly put his sword away and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Sorry, love. I thought you were the crocodile." He said as he walked in and motioned towards Rumple. I laughed, "Hey, I'm not the only one that thinks that!" Peter chuckled quietly behind me. Rumple rolled his eyes but even he had a small smile on his face. Suddenly, a fog overcame my mind. A darkness over came my eyes and I felt myself falling to the ground. Before I could, three pairs of arms wrapped around me.

HELLO EVRONE! THISIS JUST  A FILLR CHPTER! I AM NOT DISCONTINUING THIS BOOK! mERELY TAKIN  A BREAK UNTIL I GET A BETTER KBARD! AS YO CAN SEE, THI ONE SUCS BCAUSE TKEY AREN

T GING DOWN CORRECTY, THEY'RE STUK ADi SPEN THREE DAYS ON THS CHAPTER JUST ADDN IN CHARACTERS. sUs