32

Jakeup's POV

Since our mate gave birth and blacked out I have been taking care of our son. I try my best not to loose my shit as my mate is in a coma. It was getting harder until she finally wakes up after 3 months. Seeing here eyes made me feel relieved, happy, and so much love. I handed her our pup and told her what I named our son.

It was amazing that she did not want to let our son go, but her growl sent Jake at the edge. He has been missing our mate and been quiet since she slipped into a coma.

After she got discharged we went home and immediately Xavier and I have to take care of things.

When we got done we headed up the stairs with joy.

'Finally we can be with mate.' Jake my wolf says.

As we walked in I see the look from our mate before ripping my shirt off of her as my son wails to be feed. This only makes Xavior take control and dart out the room. I look at our mate and nod going after Xavier who just ran out. We soon catch up to him and jumped making him stop, but we start to fight as he sees it is my fault she was in a coma.

It was not just him that thought it was my fault, but when we stopped as I told him our mate needs us he runs back to her.

As we walked back into the room she immediately has us in the bathroom trying to clean our wounds. It only leads to us mating in the shower as I mate with her in her butt since it is Xavier's turn to get her pregnant.  We stop after cuming in her and wash her up until our son wake up wailing. I get out and throw on shorts before giving him a bottle and changing him.

I leave our room with my son as to let my mate sleep and Xavier have time with her. I walked to my office happy we finally got to cuddle with our mate last night.

As it is now evening my aunt is in here holding Jason as she is going to be his godmother.

It is only logical as she lost her son and is my and Xavier's godmother.

Before I know it my mate storms in and our son wails which sets a fight between me and my mate as my aunt does not hand our son over and opens her mouth.

After a month in the dog house my wolf is angry at me since he misses our mate and knows our bond is hurting. I think it is more than that, but he only growls at me now. So when our mate walks into our office at first I thought it is to take care of our son as she is once again pregnant. I was shocked and happy that I was proven wrong when she asked if we could talk. Of course she made it clear her point, but wanted to know why I wanted my aunt to be our son's godmother. I told her that she lost her son trying to protect me and Xavier as she is our godmother, but I did not tell her the full story as I know her mind and she can be a mean protective mama bear. I do not need my pregnant mate on high alert thinking anytime my aunt is around she might take our son or go crazy.

After explaining she nods and kisses my lips only making Jake to purr. Next second he has full control and makes out with our mate about to have his way until our son giggles and throws his rattle. That makes our bubble pop and we move away from our mate. We look at her wanting her, but as we look into her eyes we knew something is up as it shows sadness. She fixes her skirt and gets up picking our son up. He wails grabbing her shirt and she looks at me making me nod knowing our son is very impatient when it comes to being breastfed. She sits down and unbuttons her shirt before freeing her left breast and just like that our son latches on. I shake Al the dirty thoughts away and busy myself until our mate get up setting our son sleeping son back in his playpen. She stands up and is about to button her shirt up until I pull her in kissing her while grabbing onto her ass. At first she was shocked then happy and finally gives in as we make out until Xavier takes  Jason to the room and winks at us. I mate with her then, but fast and gentle until Jake takes control making her moan happily.

After cuming in her three times we stop and hold her class as we see we made a huge mess. My eyes scan the room to see papers every, broken bookshelf, the couch has claw marks, claw marks on the desk, and a ripped up computer chair.

I guess we got wild, but we know our mate enjoyed it so much as she is cuddling into my arms smiling.