Chapter 5 : Confession

JUNGKOOK POV

It is my fault i shouldn't have booked a hotel room our parents shouldn't allowed it now it is my responsibility we should confess it to our parents but what about my dream i always dreamt of being a kpop idol but what will yn do i am an idiot god knows what will happen next so let's call yn we should tell our parents

On the call

Yn: J-j-ung-gkook-k
Jk: Yn how are you now did you eat
Yn: No Jungkook
Jk:why you should eat if you not eat your health and the baby's health will be bad
Yn: Jungkook i think we should tell our parents that i am pregnant with your child
Jk: Yes and that is why i called you 1st we should tell it to your parents
Yn: Okay Jungkook
Jk: when should i come
Yn: what about now
Jk:Hmm yniee

End of call

Ok now i should get ready i wore a black sweatshirt and a black track pants then i was walking to yn's home after some time i was at yn's home then she came and hugged me then yn's parents came and asked what happened then i told "I will tell you later" then they made me sat and yn was sitting near me then we sighed deeply and yn said that "I am pregnant eomma and appa" they're fuming with anger then they started scolding yn and they asked who is the father then i told "I am the the father of her baby" then her father slapped me and her mother slapped her and told us to get out of the house immediately we packed yn's luggage and gone to my home and i was hoping that they will accept then we reached my home and when my mom saw yn with luggage she asked "what happened" and made us go in and sit there was my dad sitting there then i told then "yn is pregnant with my child" they're calm but told us to abort the child i can't bear them so i told "it is our child it is my responsibility i made her pregnant so we are the ones who choose to keep it or not" i was furious and they too said get out i was packing my luggage and stepped out of the home fastly as we can but i was panicking what shall we do for living and where should we live as i was was walking thinking all of these yn started calling someone with her mobile and talked to Jiwoo after the call ended she was happy she told that "Jiwoo and Hoshi will give their savings for renting a home and for food they will buy with their parents permission but her parents are not going to allow us to go to their home but they can meet at school and they will buy clothes also" that is it we were over cloud nine so when Jiwoo told that we were the happiest persons on the world then jiwoo came and gave the money and thankfully we rented a house and the owner is Park Yuri-Kami eonnie and too sweet we thanked her and started unpacking the luggages after we got the keys and gone inside but yn is having mood swings she is happy one time but 2 mins later she is angry again after 2 mins she is sad i asked her "what happened" then she said "nothing" then she started throwing things at me that is the time i saw she i watching a kdrama omygaw she is literally making me trusfrated goshhh she told me that its "PREGNANT MOOD SWINGS BABAYY" gawd if i don't leave now she will kick me out of house after some time i asked Yuri eonnie for food then we ate at Yuri eonnie's home after coming to our home she has gone to take a bath as she was feeling tired and i was sleeping as i was tired too so i slept and i heard yn coming and she also slept then we both driffted off to our dreamlands.

To be continued

Hey !how was this part
word count:747
Hope you all enjoyedd thank you for reading and again i am lazy to write more words
And don't forget to vote and comment love you all
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Yeoda(2024):Ooh~ the book filled with cringey stuff that even the author can't read without a puff~
*sings and facepalms* I srsly feel like dieing of cringe rn... it's 10:09 P.m and I'm editing this shit when i should be studying... 🤦🏻‍♀️