13

"My parents got divorced and now they're getting married again. They want you to be a bridesmaid, y/n." Babi tells me.

"Me? A bridesmaid? I'd love to!" I smile.

"Great! The wedding is in three months."

"Three months?"

"It's only with close friends and family, your family is invited and Jules also has an invite. I hope that's okay?" I forgot to tell her about Jules and I.

"Yeah that's fine." I smile.

"Don't tell me you still dream about him." She says rolling her eyes.

"I don't! I promise."

"You're hooking up aren't you?"

"Is it easy to tell?"

"I can tell by the way you're acting, just be careful. After everything that happened last time, do you really want it to happen again?"

"What happened, happened and honestly I really like him so we're going slow. Please don't tell anyone, not even Nick. No one knows and I don't want anyone to know, if Mateo or my mum find out then I'm literally gonna die."

"How long has it been going on?"

"Two weeks." I say avoiding eye contact.

"Two weeks!? And you didn't tell me?" She smiles.

"I haven't seen you in forever and we agreed to keep it between ourselves."

"Now I'm definitely putting you two next to eachother on the table seat chart."

"Mateo won't be happy with that." I laugh.

"Who cares about Mateo? I'll put him on the other side of the room." She shrugs.

-

"Y/n! Get downstairs!" I hear my mum shout.

"Yeah?"

"Babi's parents are getting married in three months and everyone is going, I don't want any complaints from you."

"I know and I've been asked to be a bridesmaid." I smile.

"That's amazing!"

"We've also decided to invite Jules for dinner tonight."

"We?"

"Mateo, Hugo and I."

"You don't hate Jules anymore?" I ask.

"We just don't want to keep arguing with a teenager all the time."

"Please don't make things awkward and don't ask loads of questions like you normally do."

"I won't, he might be staying over tonight. You'll have to ask Hugo, he said there's a possibility. I don't want to hear you screaming at the boys at 1am like last time, okay?"

"Okay."

Jules 😉

You're having dinner at mine and
didn't tell me?

Surprise!!!

Wowww, I'm actually so surprised

I'm staying over aswell
just to lyk

And why do I care?

Because I'll be sleeping
in your room for the night😏