4

"You're leaving?" I ask Jules as he walks towards my bedroom door.

"Hugo's going to wonder where I am."

"You can sleep on the floor I don't care, I need company."

"Fine but get some sleep."

"I will." I huff turning my back to him.

Jules' POV

Incoming call from Apolo 💙

"She's sleeping." I answer.

"Jules?"

"Yes sir."

"What are you doing? Don't tell me you had sex."

"We didn't. I told her to get some sleep and now she's sleeping."

"Is she okay? The party was dead after y/n left anyway."

"I shouted at her and she started crying, she told me not to shout at her and she started crying. I tried talking to her about it but she didn't want to talk about it."

"There's many things you need to know about y/n before you become whatever you're going to be. Don't ever shout at her or yell or anything related to raising your voice at her. When she was a kid her mum's boyfriend at the time would look after her when her mum was at work, he would shout at her for any little thing she did that he didn't like and he was about to hit her but her mum just got home so she got lucky I guess. They were together for over a year and every week y/n would have to put up with him shouting at her. One day he slapped her three times and I was hiding in her wardrobe when it happened, she screamed each time and when he was finally out of the room, she ran into my arms and we hid in the wardrobe until her mum got home. We both cried in that wardrobe, her mum found us in the wardrobe when he had gone to the shop and y/n was sleeping in my arms. She asked why we was hiding and I told her everything, her mum called the police and he got arrested. He got a 25 year sentence. You can raise your voice in an excited way but never in an angry way, it reminds her of him."

"Does Hugo know any of this?"

"He knows not to shout at her but he doesn't know why, he's starting to act like a brother to her now."

"Is there anything else I need to know?"

"That's the main one and she gets very insecure sometimes. She thinks no one cares about her until they prove they do. If you gain her trust, she'll rely on you which is a good thing. She's very complicated."

"Thanks Apolo, is Hugo still at the party?"

"He just left."

"So I just need her to trust me?"

"Exactly."

"Why are you on the floor and why are you in y/n's room?" Hugo asks sitting down next to me.

"She wanted company."

"You should have let her fight the girl, Jules. Let her take out some anger and she would've won it anyway."

"You really want your sister getting a black eye?"

"Step sister and she wasn't going to get one, did you not see y/n bash the girls head on the bar?"