8

"Why was you with Jules?" Mateo asks as Hugo and I walk through the door.

"It doesn't matter."

"You're grounded and then you went out! Not only did you go out but you decided to have sex with someone you don't even know!" Mum shouts.

"But I do know him! He's been to the house more times than I can count and I was supposed to be away for three days with him but I decided I didn't want to stay there!"

"You can't go out doing whatever you like, y/n. You're grounded for fucks sake."

"You don't think I know that? I wish I lived with dad instead!" I shout walking away to my room.

"Don't speak to me like that y/n Rodriguez!" She yells as she raises her hand about to slap me.

"Don't!" Hugo shouts taking her hand to stop her from slapping me.

"Go live with your father why don't you!"

"Maybe I will!"

I run upstairs and pack my stuff, angry tears forming as I pack my things. "You okay?" Hugo asks walking into my room.

"I just want to be left alone." I say wiping my tears.

"I can drive you to your dad's."

"You can't."

"Why not?"

"According to Google it takes around 7 hours. I'll just get the train or something."

"Let me take you, I need to get away from this house anyway."

"Fine."

-

"Jules is calling." Hugo says as he answers the call on the car's bluetooth.

"If he asks where I am, I'm with Babi." I mouth.

"Hey bro, you seen y/n? I think she's left the house."

"She's with Babi, why?"

"She told me she was moving to another room in the house and I haven't seen her since. When will she be back?"

"Next week probably, you know what girls are like. She's told me about your post aswell, delete it please."

"Sure."

"Her mum shouted at her before, she saw the post and wasn't happy with her."

"It's deleted, what did her mum say?"

"Let's just say she's not going to approve of you, she was about to slap y/n because she went out with you and you slept with her."

"Is she okay?"

"Y/n doesn't want anyone to message her so maybe it's best that you don't contact her for a while, she's said the same to me."

"Yeah, okay. I'll see you soon, I've got to go."

"Thanks for lying for me." I thank Hugo.

"When you get back, you'll have to talk to Jules. The wedding is next week aswell, will you be back for it?"

"Depends if she's going to apologise." I shrug.

-

"Are you sure he lives here?" Hugo asks as he parks outside of the house. "It looks like no one's in the house."