heart is a bitch

"you're going to stay here for the rest of your life because jail is too luxurious" he said, throwing me into a dark, stinky and small room.

"Take off your clothes before I tear them off with a knife without giving a fuck about hurting you" he continued angrily.

He hates me. I hate myself too. Please kill me. I stand there without moving an inch.

He goes out of the room and comes back with a knife I suppose and grabs me by my hair. I let out a painful scream while he pulls my hair and tears my dress off with the knife which leaves cut marks on my waist and breasts.

He then opens the torch of his phone and focuses it over my naked body and laughs like a monster.

"Time is strange. I used to love and admire this body of yours and now I don't feel shit. I just want to give you pain in every possible way." He said as he unzips his pant and proceeds to rape me.

I don't know if it's actually a rape because as shameless it is of me for saying this, I am enjoying it.

"Look how wet you are." He said angrily.

"I don't want you to be wet. I am here to cause pain to you, not to give you pleasure. " He continued, calling me degrading names.

Fair enough. I murdered his mom. If somebody murdered my mom, I'd want to give them pain too.

I was so angry and drunk that I was in a literal mood to murder somebody. And I did.

I am never gonna touch alcohol again.

Wait, I don't think I am gonna even get water again to a full satisfaction as he said.

This is the guy I love, whose mother I have killed. I have caused him immense pain and grief. I deserve everything which is being done to me right now.

"You won't be this wet after a few days when I starve you bitch" he said while continuing to thrust inside me while I audibly moaned. Poor man doesn't know I have degradation kinks.

"Stop moaning!" He said as he stopped doing whatever he was doing, making me want him more. He left me unsatisfied. I hate being this horny after committing a murder.

"Maybe I should rape you after some days." He said while zipping his pants.

"I love you. It will never be a rape." I said looking into his eyes.

"I'd have melted like butter if you said this before murdering my mom. Fuck I was dying to hear this from you. But now, I don't see you as the love of my life but the murderer of my birth giver!" He shouted at me. He was full of rage.

"I am sorry" I said while breaking down and falling down on the ground.

"You have a lot of time to stay here and feel sorry." He said as he left the room leaving me in total darkness.

I cry, cry and cry.

Arnold:

How could she do this to me?

I loved her and admired her with all my existence. She was my lover, wife and bestfriend.

How could she murder my mother?

I terribly miss my mother.

She was a great lady who truly loved Darlina as her own. Little she knew was the woman she loved so much was going to kill her.

Mom told me to not trust her. Mom told me she is not a good person. I was the fucker who didn't listen because of my idiotic love.

I don't feel love anymore.