note

hiiiii. thanks for reading till here lol😭.

maybe i should have done it on the first chapter but too lazy to edit.

this is my first time writing note lol.

so, i started this because of goodnovel but since they're gonna pay me like 50 dollars for 120k words I don't think it's worth it so here we are.

i have already written 10k words, i have a cute habit of leaving books in the middle. so idk what will be the fate of this one.

and, the book title and description are respectfully clickbaits. i don't support wattpad's obsession with rich men, girls thirsting over billionaires is just selfish. but maybe, it shows how they(we) desire men with power and power comes with money. but, the title wasn't what i wanted to give it. my editor on goodnovel suggested billionaire themed title because apparently, that's what people like to read.

if you have a better title suggestion, please let me know.  suggestions are always welcomed. if you wanna suggest me on story plot too, YES PLEASE.

you can dm me anytime. i will reply.

feedbacks and reviews are welcome(i don't mean constructive criticism, we don't do that here, i mean, you can give me a compliment) lol jk. i am not kidding.

and, thank you so much for reading this. it means a lot to me.

the first few chapters were written for goodnovel so i was forced to capitalize first letter but now i have freedom to write it in lowercase because i am against capitalism(idk what it means)

and maybe now on i will start writing author notes at the end. no nvm.
idk.