part - 1

So Eun: * I opened my eyes feeling my head hurt so bad! But soon ralised something*  Omg!!! Where ami I?!!!? * I screamed like my lungs will burst. Soon a tall, fit with body built perfectly*

??: How was last night?? * Smirking*
So Eun: First of all tell me where ami I?!!?
??: Wait.... You don't know know me?? ....... I'm Jeon Jungkook  the biggest CEO in Seoul, Japan and Thailand. * Saying that he exited from that room. He left me with so many questions, I was still confused and everything was too much to take rn. I sighed to mysef and said*

So Eun: Hey soo, calm down everything's alright! Yk u had one night stand with the richest CEO! * Trying to calm myself from crying. And I was still so shocked*

                   Few days later.                            

Mrs. Lee: Soo.... Baby... Listen everything will be alright just calm down! * My mom trying to make me calm while I was crying while holding a small white bar with red lines.*

           It has been two weeks since that day.  

So Eun: Mom! It's all bcoz of u guys! U guys forced me too go to that blind date with Jackson, when there was not a single piece of Jackson!! * I cried and cried*

Mrs. Lee: W-we're really sorry for what we did sweety! Please! We really didn't know that Jackson's friends will be there not him! And they forced u to drink! We really didn't! * My mom was trying everything and seeking forgiveness for everything*

So Eun: Mom...... It's not ur mistakes. Its just my future!  Mom......... About the child.... I wanna keep it.

Mrs. Lee: But what about you're stud-
* She got cut off by So Eun*

So Eun:  Mom.... It's not like I'll graduate after 1 or more years and everyone will know about it! I'm graduating after 2 months.

                   At the Jeon office.                    

Jk: hyung, yk two weeks ago I fell in love with a girl. She has those long silky glazed hair with nice figure and brown eyes. Her lips were soft pink plumpy- * I got cut off by Taehyung*

Taehyung: wait wait, why r u telling me all of this out of nowhere at called me at this hour. I thought we were gonna be discussing important things!  And.... Didn't u went to that club two weeks ago for mission what happened there??

Jungkook: Yes,yes I completed the mission but that's were I met that girl. Hyung, can u get me the info of that girl?? Please??

Taehyung: I can. But, u said u'll never fall in love. U said Lisa was ur first love. Even after divorcing her ur saying u fell in love again?! That's impossible man!

Jk: enough hyung, we should be get goi-
* I got cut off when I heard som gun shots from outside*

                        To be continued.                      

This is my first time writing hope u all like it 😁💜 and part two will come soon