𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

Start from the beginning

Tuk walks in properly, making her way to the sitting room, as Aneysa closes the front door behind her, walking in with them.

-

"So, make yourself comfortable. Whether you want to sit on the floor or the sofa, I do not care. Just don't! And I mean, don't! Get my carpet dirty. Took me hours cleaning up" Aneysa warns them.

Ethan and Tiana both nod.

"I think we should sit on the floor. We can reach the table better that way" Tuk tells them.

Tiana gets on the floor quite comfortably, whilst Ethan looked slighty uncomfortable.

"Ethan. I don't bite" Aneysa chuckles, as she could see he felt frightened.

"Come, sit" Tiana smiles at him, making him sit down in between her and Tuk.

They begin to get their books out, along with pens, and other things that Aneysa could not care about, as she was busy getting herself comfortable.

"So, what would you guys like to eat?" Aneysa asks.

"I'll have whatever you make, Aneysa" Tiana smiles at her.

"Maybe something healthy would be good?" Tuk asks.

Aneysa looked at her puzzled, "you're studying. Not dieting."

"But it helps our brains to focus" Tuk says.

Aneysa looks to Ethan, who looked back at her silently, not knowing what to say.

Aneysa sighs, "right, I'll figure something out."

She walks back out, making her way into the kitchen. 

-

Aneysa walks back into the sitting room, holding a tray of snacks, for the three of them.

"Here you are" she puts down cut up strawberries and watermelons, with a choice of maple syrup and chocolate sauce.

Different flavoured cheeses cut up, with breadsticks and crackers.

And mini doughnuts.

"Right, I'll get a start on your food" Aneysa tells them, "this is just to snack on. Don't eat them all, my husbands looking forward to whatever's left, because I'm too tired to make more."

Tiana chuckles, at Aneysa's remark, before Aneysa walks back into the kitchen.

"She seems.. chill" Ethan says quietly.

"Then why are you so nervous?" Tiana asks.

"I'm not sure. She's also quite.."
"Hot? Yeah I see why that'll make you nervous" Tiana chuckles.

"Can we get back to work guys" Tuk sighs at the two of them.

"I was going to say she's also intimidating but sure.. she is beautiful" Ethan says.

"Great. Everyone's crushing on my brothers wife" Tuk rolls her eyes.

"Why? You jealous?" Tiana gives Tuk a cheeky smirk.