🦋1🦋

Y/n : jungkook wake up.. Wake upppppp babyyyyyy ( she said while jumping on the tummy of jungkook)

Jungkook : princess ... What happen? ( he said in sleepy deep voice while  opening his eye while grabbing her with her waist)

Y/n : you promise me that we will go for shopping... Now you forget your promise ( she said with pout)

Jungkook : i didn't forget my promise..princess where do you want to go huh? ( he said and sit on the bed and made her sit on his lap) what do you want hmm?

Y/n : i want new clothes.. And more things.. ( she said with smile.. He pecked her lips softly and said)

Jungkook : ok as you wish.. Now let's go washroom to get ready.. ( he said and picked her up)

Y/n : i already take bath..

Jungkook : you have to take again with me because i don't want to leave you for a second.. ( he said while she chuckle)

__________________________________________

Jungkook get ready but y/n was still thinking what she will wear.. Soon she choose pencil skirt with crop top which was revealing.. She camr out from the wadrobe after wearing..

Y/n : baby am i looking good? ( she ask from the jungkook who was talking on the phone he cut call and turn around but chocked on his saliva..)

Jungkook : what are you wearing princess?? ( he said while y/n look at her in confusion)

Y/n : w-why.. Is it not looking good!?? ( she ask in scared while jungkook immediately come to her and pull her toward him)

Jungkook : you are looking so beautiful but don't you think this is too revealing.. Like you never wear this type of clothes.. ( she smile and nodd)

Y/n : i just want to change my style so thats why i wear this.. Come on let's go we have to go alot of places.. ( she said and free herself from his grip)

Jungkook : you go princess i have to take key hmmm.. ( she nodd with smile and went from there)

Jungkook open the secret draw and take out the gun and put in his secret pocket

Jungkook : i think alot of men will die today  ( he said and went from there)
__________________________________________