Intro

AN: Just for a reference the picture above^^ is what Rowan looks like. (I don't own the picture nor do I know who she is but I found the picture on Pinterest and it's what I imagined so, yeah)

Rowan Lemieux didn't grow up like any other kid.

First off her dad was the face of the Pittsburgh Penguins, Mario Lemieux. She grew up with a team of uncles, and no mom. Her mom had left her and her dad when Rowan was less than a month old. She was raised in 2 cities as well, Montreal (where she was born) and Pittsburgh. The closest thing she ever had to a mom was her best friends mom, Lesli.

When two people only have each other they become extremely close, much like Mario and Rowan. Between growing up, cancer, Stanley Cups, retirement and coming out of retirement the father-daughter duo had always been strong.

With being Mario's daughter, Rowan was good at hockey, like extremely good. She could play left or right handed, she had a sniping shot that some said was better than her dads, and she could also fight her own fights, which made people respect her and being 6' tall helped with that. Everybody thought she'd be the one to break the gender barrier in the NHL.

And she did, in 2007.

People thought the Pittsburgh sweetheart would end up right back where she started, in the steel city. But people were as wrong about that as they are about anything.

She was drafted 2nd overall by the Philadelphia Flyers.

AN: So this is a Sidney Crosby fic that I'm writing. This idea has been in my head for a while and I'm finally writing it! It's going to be a lot more steamy than my other fics so... yeah. Please give lots of feed back and tell me if I should continue writing this.