Chapter 3 A Flight of Nightmares

The fight is pretty long, I didn't talk for the hole time that I've been on it so far. I guess that what Annaleise does since I wasn't bothered by any of her family members.

Than I blinked an it seemed strange. I mean, everything was the same, but it felt like I never opened my eyes. Anyway, I didn't bother to complain anymore to myself and to look around.

After what seemed like forever, I realised that we should've landed by now, so since I had the window seat I looked outside to see nothing more than A giant skeleton walking past slowly through the clouds. Apparently we were above the Sea of Monsters, or also known as that Premuted triangle thing that aircrafts and stuff disappear in. Than lightning struck right near us and the monster was gone. I turned my head to the right as I was going to ask Jasmine - Annaleise's big sister - if she had seen it too. But as soon as I turned to ask, I was horrified. She was nothing more than a burnt and rotten skeleton herself. (Kind of like the crew on the Black Pearl in Pirates of the Caribbean at night but burnt to a Crips instead of wet like seaweed and stuff)

 (Kind of like the crew on the Black Pearl in Pirates of the Caribbean at night but burnt to a Crips instead of wet like seaweed and stuff)

I stood up and saw that the whole plane was exactly the same. A burnt corpse.

I whipped my head back to the window and saw that we were under the water.

"You did this to us. You did this to me. You are a monster" A raspy voice called from my side.

I gasped as I awoke from the nightmare. "It was just a dream" I told myself as I tried to calm my beating heart.

(Over head speaker - "Alrighty guys, a bit of bad news, we're coming to an electrical storm. So we will have to land which will cause us a delay so please stay calm and be with us")

Oh great. That's just wonderful. I have a bad feeling that that nightmare was something else. Maybe one of those visions that Lady Galadriel was telling me about before that battle.

BANG!!

A large noise rang throughout the aircraft as the lights started to flicker.

BANG!!

"What in Oakinsheild's name is going on. Please don't tell me-" I Whispered but before I could finish the lights went out and a red light started flashing in its place. These weird bag thingy's came down from the roof. Everyone started freaking out, I just had no idea what was happening apart that we were probably getting affected by the lightning storm. Why did they call it an electrical storm though?

Than everything went black.

Luna.......come home........please .......come home.

That voice

Why and how do I recognise it

How am I even ment to get home

How do I even know that I'm even alive. I could be dead honestly. But I'm not.

When will this nightmare end.