'You miss him.' "I don't miss him. Not anymore." The girl said softly. 'You're lying.' 'You're allowed to miss him.' 'Does he miss you?' 'Why wouldn't he?' The last comments made the girl let out a small laugh. "Yeah, he definitely misses me." She said sarcastically before her half smile dropped completely.

"Maybe if I hadn't left...things would be different." The girl said thinking about how it was like before she left Gotham. 'This city was a good change for you.' 'If you did not leave, you wouldn't be who you are today.' One of the plants said making the girl sigh. "Who knows? Maybe I would've stayed on this hero path he tried so desperately to make for me." (Y/n) said as she thought about all the times Robin had tried defending her actions to Batman. 'You did not like being there.' "So what if I didn't like it...maybe things would be different. Maybe we could've..." (Y/n) voice trailed off as a single stem and bright red rose grew in her hand.

The teen stared at the soft petals of the rose that she held gently by the stem. Similar bright red roses crawled through her cheeks the longer she stared at the rose. The bright red color felt like it was mocking her emotions. "Who am I kidding? I grew attached to the Robin I knew in Gotham. Everything is different here." The girl said as she pulled the red petals out of her cheeks. "I've...changed. I feel more in control of myself and I'm happy with what I do. I've made a place for people like me to not feel the pressure of being...well...them. A-and I've made some amazing friends here!" 'She's right.' 'This city is good for her.' 'She needed the change.'

"But for Robin, I don't know anything about the new him. He practically ignored my entire existence for two years." A soft defeated sigh left her mouth. "All I know is that he hates my stupid guts. I can't say I blame him either." (Y/n) said as she unconsciously let her emotions go through the single rose. The blooming flower dried out in her hands and flaked away completely void of any life.

'Do you hate him?' The plants words repeated a few times in (Y/n)'s mind as she tried to think of an answer before shaking her head no. '(Y/n), does he hate you?' "I'm not sure." 'Has he said he hates you?' "Not blatantly, no." 'How are you so positive of his emotions when he has not told you?' "His actions and other words tell me he hates me." (Y/n) said as she took a deep breath staring back into the rising sun.

The girl only received a couple minutes of peace before her phone started ringing. (Y/n) glanced to her phone that had been left on her coffee table. She couldn't see who was calling her, but she didn't feel like answering. The loud ringtone flowed through the air for a small while before it finally cut off. A relieved sigh left (Y/n)'s mouth as she made herself more comfortable in her spot on the window sill.

The teens eyes slowly closed as the sun's soft rays hit her building lighting up the room around her. The only thing she wanted to do was take a nap under the warm sun. Her moment of peace was cut off as her phone rang loudly again. An irritated groan left her mouth as she made a stem grab her phone bringing it towards her. She didn't even bother looking at who was calling her before answering.

"Hello?" (Y/n) asked, her annoyed tone shining through. "Perci! Perci, we are in dire need of your locating abilities!" Starfire's voice came through the phone loud and panicked. "Huh? Why do you need me to-" (Y/n) said before something clicked in her mind. "Does this have to do with Slade? I've told Robin a million times already. I don't know where he is! It's not my day to watch him, and it never will be my day to watch him." (Y/n) said becoming more annoyed each time the group asked her about the man.

"I wish it were merely that." Starfire said making (Y/n) start to become worried. "Merely that? What happened? Are you guys okay?!" (Y/n)'s questions rushed out and there was a pause from Star's end. "We can not find Robin." The girl over the phone said and (Y/n) heard the worry in her voice. "H-hey, it's gonna be okay. Believe me, Robin's a lot tougher than he looks." (Y/n) said as she wasted no time getting off the window sill. She closed the windows with the phone pressed to her ear.