Project. (REMAKE)

Start from the beginning

"Oh right! The materials I'll be right back." I left the room.

HAERIN POV

Y/N left me alone in his room.. I stood up and roam around his room and saw his childhood photos.

I giggled looking at how silly Y/N looks but as i see every picture i started seeing how lonely Y/N also looks.

"The Korean Pride, Salle L/N." I looked at the big picture and thought about how identical Y/N looks to this person.

The door opened and Y/N has finally arrived.

Y/N POV

"Hey Im back" I putted down the material's down on the table.

I saw Haerin looking around the pictures.

"Y/N.. Is this guy related to you?" She pointed at the poster of my father.

"Oh yeah.. That's my father he passed away when i was around 6 so he couldn't really teach me his way of boxing." I told her.

"Wow.. I guess thats why your rich huh.." She walked towards me and sat down on my bed.

"Hmm, Yeah.. But my mother is also kind of the reason why we're rich.. She's a CEO of a big company." I opened Haerin's notes.

But Haerin took it.

"Um Wrong notebook." She pulled another notebook in a white color.

"I see." I opened the notebook and we started reading the instructions.

As we were working on the project someone knocked on the door, I opened the door and saw it was my mother.

"Does my little Y/N have company? Wow.. Im so proud of my big boy." She teared up while trying to take a peek inside the room.

"Ma.. We're only doing this for a project." She still pushed me aside.

"A GIRL?" She pulled me out and slammed the door.

"YOU BETTER NOT BE DOING SHADY STUFF." My mother angrily whispered.

"I told you mom its only for a project." I put my hands up like a criminal.

"Only for a project heh.. Jack told me she pinched your cheeks.." Changbin teased me while she was carrying Sae on his shoulders.

"She's a pretty girl Mommy!" Sae smiled at me with a grin.

Damn it why is my family like this..

"Well just because it's your first time having a friend ever! I'll let it slide but don't think i wont be checking on you!" She left while crossing her hands.

I entered the door and saw that Haerin was eavesdropping.

Haerin looked nervous and was blushing alot.

"Ahh..." I tried to change the mood but it only made it worse.

"Let's just make the project.." Haerin said.

We finally finished the project.. I look at the clock and it was already 8 PM..

"Um Hey Haerin do you need a ride?" I asked Haerin since i felt kind of bad just kind of abducting her and not even giving her a ride back home.

"Umm.. No thanks." It's kind of obvious she's lying.

"Wasn't a question.. Im giving you a ride alright?" She nodded and we headed to the garage.

We went inside our BMW and Jack drove us to Haerin's home.

As we were just watching the view of the window's Haerin suddenly asked.

"Hey Y/N is your Jack your personal driver?" Haerin tilted her head slightly while asking me that question.

"Yeah.. His really good at driving too, Why you asking?" I asked Her.

"It's my first time seeing someone i know have a personal driver." Haerin then hugged her bag tightly.

"What really? Atleast you have friends." Haerin looked at me in confusion.

"You don't have friends?" She asked me.

"Some." I coldly said.

"What about me?" Haerin pouted.

I looked at her in surprise.

"You want to be friends? With me?" I asked her.

"Yeah.." She touched my shoulder.

"Yes.. YES" I put my hands up in the air like a person who has won something important in his life

She chuckled at my response

"Hehehe, Im sorry." I then tried to calm myself down.

We have finally arrived at her house.

"Thank you Y/N!" Haerin happily shouted.

"No problem!" I shouted back and giggled when i closed the window.

Jack then continued driving back home.

(AUTHORS NOTE : This chapter was remade due to some shit happening)