Remember Me Maybe?

I've been reading the stories written by your hands, past and future.

With each word I see I can not help but wonder if any of them are about me...

I mean I feel like I was a huge part of your life but other times I hoped that you would not forget my name compared to the other people in your world I am a nobody,

If you were to ask me the same question I would respond with a uncertain yes... I have.

You see your memories create the best of my written word! Love, betrayal, uncertainty. I could never tell where I stood.

You never felt the same way... Or did you? Always with your yes then no, never forgetting your maybe so's.

My heart was a game to you and you played it just like a high stakes poker game. Never giving out true emotions and always having the upper hand.

And what can I say? I always fell right into your trap because if their was a chance that some one could love me well pathetically I would always try to believe that they could.

Now as we go our separate ways I'm left alone in my room, staring blankly at the ceiling wondering will you remember me?

Well, now I guess we play the waiting game because only time will tell and he my friends is a bitch!