✿.。.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Start from the beginning

Sakura: "Pokévision?"

Nurse joy: *she nods* "Pokévision refers to the promotional videos created by trainers themselves. They can show off their fashion sense with trainers being able to dress up their Pokemon, cook together by making poke Puffs and other sweets, or just to express their bonds together. Showcases are starting up again soon and all new performers use this videos to get their names out there."

I jump for joy in hearing that. It was the perfect idea. I beg nurse joy to teach me how to get started on one. She then points at a studio across the way suggesting that I head there to find out more and that's exactly what we do.

Time passes as I make my way to the studio. Its was crammed pact with trainers shooting their videos. I squeeze my way through the crowd and talk to a worker at the front desk.

Sakura: "Excuse me ma'am, may I have the equipment to start shooting my Pokévision video?"

Lady worker: "Yes of course, your lucky this is the last camera we have available for today."

Sakura: "I'm glad I got here as soon as I could!!"

Lady worker: *Hands over a camera* "After, you finish shooting all of the footage. You just simply bring it back here, we'll do all the necessary editing and create a soundtrack as well. To your right is our wardrobe department, you can whatever outfit you'd like just please return when finished."

Sakura: "Thank you so much! Ill make sure to return everything in one piece."

I quickly bow and make a run for the wardrobe department, I was almost like waling into a wonder land of clothes! Dresses, shoes, makeup and of course mirrors filled the walls around me. So many options to choose from! I knew that id need help picking so I let out my pokemon.

Sakura: Alright everyone! Will you please help me pick out a outfit for the video?

All of her pokemon: *Nod looking around in astonishment* 

Sakura: Alright. Lucario you look for the perfect dress! Popplio look for the shoes to match the dress. As for you Fennekin me and you will will look for accessories for everyone!

✦𝟏 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫✦
꒷︶꒷꒦︶♡︶꒦꒷︶꒷

We decided instead of shooing the video in the tight, cramped studio that we would shoot the video in a park near the center of town. In the park was a beautiful surrounded by many lustful trees and buildings and in the center was a gorgeous pond.

 It was the perfect spot just open enough to do this routine without any casualties. We practice our starting routine one last time before setting up the camera and other equipment. 

Sakura: "Popplio, Fennekin, Lucario let's do this together! Ill get the camera ready and start recording!!"

As we take our positions I quickly change into my outfit before taking my position in the very middle of the fountain. I give everyone a nod as I pump my fist in the air and the music plays.. 

✦𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭✦