BEHIND HER LIES

Behind Her Lies

by: paparapapammy

All Rights Reserved

***

Love is the most powerful thing on earth. It can make you do things you want and you don't want for the person you love. It can also change a person. But, is it really necessary for people to lie for the sake of their loved ones, for the sake of their love? Is it really okay to lie just to get what you want? Is it okay to lie and deny your feeling towards someone when you really know what you feel towards the person? Can lying possibly get things better or not? Will it affect the people that surrounds us? Will it cause someone to have or lose everything? Sabrina's ace is her lies and she will not know that it will be her biggest opponent.

***

Hello guys!! So Yeah, ito na po yung story ng isa sa mga anak ni Claude at ni Hayley :) Kay Clay po itong story pero mas magfo-focus siya madalas sa POV ni Sabrina. Yung kay Chleo is iniisipan ko pa po ng sarili niyang magiging story, so hintay-hintay din po tayo :) Though, may mga parts na maiisingit ko dito si Claude and Hayley para happy-happy! Hahaha. Hindi po ito sequel ng TGMOL just saying. So, sana po suportahan niyo po ito katulad nitong TGMOL!

God Speed! :D

Click external link for viewing the story! :)

http://www.wattpad.com/story/41719940-behind-her-lies