Return

A/N: I am back! This is way overdue. I will be updating regularly from now on. I also have a new story out called 'Love Has No Boundaries' and it's an Attack On Titan Levi x OC story. Please read! Thank you.

-----

Third Person POV

"I'm Victoria's older brother"

"Pardon me?" Sebastian was very surprised, but the resemblance was evident. He was slightly put off that Victoria had never told him about Drake. He would have to talk to her about that later.

"You heard me, crow. I didn't think I would need to repeat myself."

"Of course not. But I can assure you," Sebastian grabbed the antidote and began to leave the store. He stopped shoulder to shoulder with Drake, who was about an inch shorter than himself, "if you dare even try to hurt my Victoria again, I will come after you and I will destroy you. Oh, and have a good day." Sebastian smirked an left the hospital, satisfied. He pulled out his pocket watch and realized that he had been gone for half an hour.

"I need to hurry. Don't worry, I'm coming Victoria." He used his demon speed and raced back to the human realm.

-----

Ciel was sitting in the chair next to Victoria. Elizabeth had finally fallen asleep, thank goodness. She had been worrying and fussing over her butler all night. To get her to sleep, Ciel had to promise to watch over her, despite Mey Rin being able to do it, too. He sighed as he used a wet towel to wipe the sweat off her brow. Her state had deteriorated. She had a very high fever, she was shaking so much she was shaking the bed, she was sweating, her breathing was uneven, and she was mumbling in her sleep.

It had been about an hour and Ciel was about to doze off, despite his mates warning. He closed his eyes. Maybe just a little nap... He fell asleep, not aware of the figure that was crawling in through the window.

A small noise awoke Ciel from his nap. He looked up and rubbed his visible eye. His eyes widened as he saw a black figure crouched over Victoria about to put something in her mouth.

"Stop! Who are you?" He lunged at the figure, his hand outstretched, and he grabbed the black jacket of the imposter. He spun him around, only to meet familiar red eyes.

"S-Sebastian?! What in the bloody hell are you doing?" Ciel asked, astonished. He honestly didn't think he would make it in time.

"I am giving her the antidote that I required."

"And I assume that you didn't have I trouble in Hell?"

"...We can speak of that later. Please allow me to administer the antidote."

"Of course," Ciel left the room and closed the door behind him.

Sebastian turned his attention back to his lover. She doesn't look good, he thought. He retrieved the medicine from the bag and tossed it to the side. He frowned seeing that it was a liquid.

"This will be a lot harder to administer. She wasn't accepting water earlier, or so Elizabeth says." Sebastian frowned as he poured the blue liquid into a small dish and brought it to her lips. She moaned and turned her head.

"Come now, Victoria. This will help you feel better." Sebastian tried again, but to no avail. Suddenly, he had an idea. He swallowed some of the antidote, but he did not swallow. He leaned forward and gently placed his lips against hers. He instantly felt Victoria start to move her lips in unison with his. Sebastian inwardly smiled, happy that she recognized him, even in sleep. He wrapped his arms around her lower back and neck to prevent her from escaping. He slowly started to coax her lips open and he quickly let the liquid flow from his mouth to hers. She stiffened and she started flail her legs, but Sebastian kept her still. With his hand behind her neck, she couldn't get away. Sebastian stayed in place waiting until he knew that all of the antidote was down her throat. He pulled back and looked down at her beautiful face. Her color was already improving; she wasn't pale anymore. He smiled at his work and gently stroked her cheek fondly. Sebastian retreated to a near by chair.

"Now, we wait."