Chapter 14

Alex's Pov

Ty gets up to get the door. I sit on the bed and I cant see whats happening. The boys go to see who it is. I close my eyes for a second. I hear alot of feet shuffling into the room and the door closing behind them.

I open my eyes to see the rest of the boys with someother youtubers. The other youtubers are Preston, Ashley, Mario or red and Tiffany. I smile and look at Ty who is also smiling but not looking at me and looking at Ashley. I look back over at all the people. I start to get up when Mitch comes over to me.

"No need to get up" he says putting a hand on my shoulder. I sit back down and look over at them and notice that they all have their hands behind their backs. I look over all the youtubers with a quizzical face.

"3....3.....now" Mitch says and they all take their hands out from behind their backs. They all had presents. I smile. It may not be christmas but presents are anytime things. They walk over to me and put the presents down on the bed infront of me.

"Thanks guys" I say as I pick up the first one. I look at the nametag and its from Mitch, that probably explains why the wrapping board looks like a checker board. I open it to find.....

TIME SKIP OF THE PRESENTS

I have one more present to go and so far I have:

Mitch: Headphones and Mic

Quinton: a pikachu and mudkip plushie

Jason: Galaxy print hat

Adam: A budder sword and necklace with a budder ingot charm

Ian: Minecraft gift card

Jerome: A Betty and diamond sword

Preston: A poster of all their minecraft skins on it

Ashley: 3 pairs of converse. Black, white, and a galaxy print pair.

Tiffany: 3 outfits of clothes not including the shoes.

And I have Ty's to go. You know what they say......best for last. I hold the box in my lap and its a little heavy. I rip the wrapping paper off to find a laptop that is black with a rainbow across the middle of it. I scream in happiness. I open my arms and hug him.

"Thank you so much" I said.

"Its no problem, you are my girl" he said. I smile even bigger in the hug. I pull away and get up. I go over to Tiff and Ash. I pull them into a hug. We were in a hug for 5 seconds. I pull away and give each of the guys a hug.

"Hey Ash and Tiff wanna go to subway" I ask.

"Sure" they both say in sync. They look at eachother and laugh. I get my crutches and go over to my bag and get my purse with my wallet, the key card, and my phone. I walk over to the girls and we head for the door.

"Seeya guys" I say as we leave.

"Wait". I walk back onto the room.

"Uhm Ty I need to get downstairs" I say. He chuckles and comes back out of the room with me. We walk over to the stairs. I hand Tiff my crutches and Ty picks me up.