- 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 , summer birthday 2

Belly's Birthday went on

Belly's Birthday went on. After McKenna and Conrad went inside, They both went to Conrad's room. "Hey i'm sorry bout Taylor. She's kinda always like that." Conrad said laying down next to McKenna, putting his head on the headboard. "It's okay, it didn't even hurt that bad." McKenna replied.

(NOTE! CONRAD DIDNT NEED TO HELP CLEVELAND!)

"I have a question Connie." Kenna said turning her while body to face Conrad. "Yes?" Conrad replied copying Kennas actions. "Why did you say we forgot Isabel's present?" McKenna asked. Conrad started picking at his scab on his thumb. "Umm, basically, I don't know why. It kinda happened." McKenna knew Conrad was lying. "Connie?" McKenna said grabbing his hand and stared trancing it. Conrad hummed in response. "What's wrong?" Kenna said still tracing his hand. "What do you mean?" Conrad was nervous now. "You've been acting differently this summer, the connie i know wouldn't act like this." McKenna said. She had now stop tracing Conrad's hand and scooted closet to him.

"Nothings wrong, it's just, I'm stress with College." Conrad replied. "That's not it, I know you Conrad." McKenna said sternly. "It's nothing!" Conrad yelled. "I KNOW ITS NOT NOTHING!" McKenna yelled back. "FINE!" Conrad yelled. "My moms sick again." Conrad said quietly. "And no one else knows. I overheard her once and that's how i found out." Conrad continued. "Oh. I'm sorry." McKenna said. Conrad eyes were watery. "Come here." McKenna said she sat right next to Conrad and opened her arms. Conrad went and hugged her. He melted in her arms. Conrad had started crying onto Kennas shoulder. "Connie, it's okay. She's gonna get better."  McKenna said. Little did she know, her favorite women in the universe, would not get better.

After a little Conrad had stopped crying, but he didn't leave McKennas arms. They were laid down. McKennas head on the head board, with her arms wrapped around Conrad as he laid on her chest. McKenna played with his hair as they talked about anything, trying to get conrad's mind off of things.

"You wanna know something else?" Conrad asked. "What's up?" McKenna replied. "My dad cheated on my mom." He said nonchalantly. "Wait what?" McKenna was surprised. "Yeah."

"What's up with you this summer?" Conrad asked Kenna. "uhm, My mom and Dad are getting a divorce." McKenna replied. "Why?" Conrad said. "I don't know. I don't really wanna talk about it." Said McKenna. "I understand. Wanna go downstairs?" Conrad said lifting up his head. "You sure?" McKenna said. "Yeah. Dinners starting soon." Conrad said. "Alright."

mckenna.g posted a story!

20 mins ago

Belly saw the story

Belly saw the story. Jealousy flooded through her. Why is she still feeling this? She's dating Cam, she shouldn't feel like this anymore, she couldn't feel this way. As she was in her thoughts McKenna and Conrad walked down stairs. "Hey Conrad, Kenna! Nice for you guys to finally join us." Laurel joked. "We got hungry." McKenna said. "Is dinner almost ready?" Conrad asked. "Yeah almost, why don't you guys go see if Beck needs help in the dining room." Laurel suggested. They both nodded and walked to the dining room. "Hey Mom, you need any help?" Conrad asked his mother. "Uh yeah! You guys can go grab the fancy china." Susannah said. "Okay!" McKenna exclaimed.

Conrad and McKenna walked to the cabinets where the fancy china was. "Here you go." conrad said passing McKenna some of the plates. McKenna took the plates and walked to the dining room. "Thank you sweetheart, is Conrad coming with the cups?" Susannah said. "Yeah he should." McKenna replied. "Susannah?" McKenna said. "Yeah hun?" Susannah responded. "Would you want to shopping with me? I wanted to find a dress for the deb ball." McKenna asked. She wanted to spend as much time with Susannah, in case, she couldn't. "Of course Hun! I'll make sure Conrad comes, he needs to get out of the house." Susannah said. "and i want to spend some more time with my oldest babies." she continued. McKenna smiled. "Here are the cups and the utensils!" Conrad said.

Now it's the time for the most chaotic time, "BELLYS BIRTHDAY DINNER PREP of 2022." Yelled Steven. The dinner prep is when Belly goes to her room and everyone sets up downstairs, the cake and the food and some more decorations that she wouldn't see till it's done.

Belly runs upstairs with taylor. "Me and Susannah are going to finish making the food, Steven and McKenna are gonna finish setting up the dining room and then decorate the kitchen, Jeremiah and Conrad are gonna set the cake up on the breakfast table, and 3 2 1 GO!" Laurel yelled.

"Let's go Steven! McKenna said.

Everyone did what laurel said they should, everyone was laughing and having fun. once it was done, the doorbell rung. "I'll get it!" Jeremiah yelled. Jere opened the door, Cam Cameron was standing on the other side. "BELLY! YOUR BOYFRIENDS HERE!" Steven yelled. "Hey Cam Cameron, come inside, belly's birthday dinner prep of 2022 just finished." Jere said letting Cam in. "Oh that sounds fun, is that a tradition?" Cam asked. "Yeah! Its really fun!" Jere replied.

"Hey Cam! Come into the dining room, we'll be in their in a moment!" Laurel said. "Thank You! Is their any table rules? My family does them." Cam asked. "Oh um, once everyone is sat down at the table there's no phones,  we all need to use our respectful table manners, and we try to minimize the cursing!" Laurel said. "Oh okay!" Cam said. He walked to the dining room.

Everyone was eating and laughing and having fun.

"I think i wanna go to Nicole's party." Belly announced. "Yes!" Taylor exclaimed. "Do the rest of you guys wanna go?" Taylor asked. "I'll go!" Cam replied. "Me and Steven will go." Jeremiah said. "I'll go, and so will Conrad." McKenna said. "Yeah sure." Conrad said. "Okay." Belly said.