- 𝗼𝐧𝐞, 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔CHAPTER ONE- re-visited feelings -

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
CHAPTER ONE
- re-visited feelings -

MCKENNA, sat on her floor as she packed all of her toiletries, makeup , skincare etc. She was excited about going to cousins. She wanted to Susannah, Laurel, Belly, Steven, Jeremiah and most importantly, Conrad.

As she was packing, her phone started ringing. She picked up her phone and saw Conrad was facetiming her.

"Hey What's Up?" Kenna said. "Hey Love. My mom was just wondering if you guys are on your way." Conrad replied to the girl.

"Yeah we're just about to head out." Kenna replied. "Was that all?" She continued. "And I wanted to check up on my favorite girl." Said Conrad with a smile.

A soft pink flushed on the girls cheeks. "That's sweet. Oh and I almost forgot to tell you!" Kenny told Conrad with excitement. "What!?" Conrad asked with the same excitement.

"You'll just have to wait Connie. I'm telling everyone at dinner tonight!" said Kenny. Conrad huffed and faked wiped tears. "Can't believe you'll do this to." Conrad faked cried. "Well love, i have to go help my mom clean up the pool. I'll see you when you get here." Conrad said. "Okay Connie. Bye. See you soon." Mckenna said. "Bye!" Conrad said as he ended the FaceTime.

She finally finished packing all of her things and
brought it out to the car.

"MOM IM READY!" yelled Mckenna to her mom from the front door. "OKAY HONEY IM ON MY WAY!" her mom, Lilian yelled back. 

Mckenna had everything she needed and sat in the passenger seat of the car. She plugged in her charger to the car and waited for her mom to come to the car. Lilian finally made it to the car and sat down in the drivers seat. Her mom drove out the drive way and started the way to Cousin Beach.

As Kenny got bored in the car she decided to post on instagram.

mckenna.g

g