- 𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫 , summer countyclub

"CAN YOU COME BACK TO ME CAUSE I WAS BLIND TO SEE THAT YOU RIGHT INFRUAMNI!" that's what you would hear if you were in the car of Conrad Fisher and McKenna George as they drove to the country club that happened to be connected to Cousins Community...

"CAN YOU COME BACK TO ME CAUSE I WAS BLIND TO SEE THAT YOU RIGHT INFRUAMNI!" that's what you would hear if you were in the car of Conrad Fisher and McKenna George as they drove to the country club that happened to be connected to Cousins Community pool. No one knows why Cousins has a community pool if everyone as a pool at the houses but it's whatever.

jere bear 😑
(imessage)

hey jere js to let u know me and
conrad are going to the pool to bother you
and steve

didn't expect any less from you
and conrad

do you know if belly is coming too 🙏

she's not rn but later she's coming
maybe you can catch her 🤷‍♀️
read

"just let jeremiah know we're going." Kenna informed Conrad. "Alrighty, but we're here already." Conrad said hopping out the car. Before McKenna could get out the car, Conrad opened the door for her. "Thank you." Kenna smiled. Conrad returned the smile and the walked towards the entrance of the pool. "Hey! Kenna, Conrad! Over here!" Steven yelled from the stand while waving at the two. "Oh Hey!" Jere yelled also since he was at the stand where Steven was.

"Hey Guys!" McKenna said. Conrad and McKenna went to the food stand. "One ham sandwich with a coke please." Conrad said ordering for McKenna. "Oh and throw in some Doritos." Conrad added. "You remember my order?" McKenna said sitting down next to Jeremiah who already munching on a sandwich. "Obviously, what kind of person would i be if i didn't remember McKenna George's Order for every place?" Conrad said as Steven and Jeremiah agreed.

"So, what have you guys been up too?" Jeremiah asked. "Nothing much." Conrad said. "Anyone drown yet?" He added. "No, but i do have a child enemy though." Jeremiah said. McKenna and Conrad laughed as Steven brought out McKennas food. "Here you go." Conrad said handing Steven the cash. The four had been there talking. When Conrad, Steven, McKenna and Jeremiah had free time, they were mostly with each other. They still always tried to include Belly but she never really understood them, and they all hit the major ages before summer and before Belly. So Belly was stuck with the moms and the older four were together.

"Okay i gotta go now, bye guys!" Jere yelled as he went to the lifeguard chair. "Well, we will see you later Steven!" McKenna said. "Alright guys, see you later!" Steven yelled. Conrad and McKenna waved bye as they walked to the car. They then got in the car. "That was nice, we haven't all hung out together since last summer." McKenna told Conrad as he started the car. McKenna rolled down her window and Conrad backed out of the parking space. "Yeah, it was." Conrad said smiling.