leaving fairy tail

Juvia's pov

I was at home crying thinking of what Gray and some of the guild said to me.

Flashback

I walked into the guild it was the same as usual. I sat near Gray-sama cheering for him while he was fighting Natsu. One the fight was over Gray-sama sat next to me with a serious face while his hair covered his eyes alittle. "Juvia I need to talk to you" he said I tought he was going to say he loves me but I was wrong "JUVIA YOUR WEAK, ANNOYING, PATHETIC AND YOUR THE COLD-HEARTED RAIN WOMEN!!!" he yelled. I felt my heart broke into thousand of pieces I couldn't help but cry I heard everyone laugh except for Lucy, Wendy, Gajeel, Mira, Erza, Romeo and the exceeds. I ran and ran as fast as I could back home I saw them run after me but I ran faster than them.

Next day

I walked into the guild everyone started throwing bottles at me and calling me the weakest member in the guild. I went into masters office "hi master" I said "

hello child what brings you here" he asked I cried "Juvia want to leave fairytail" I said looking down. "WHAT why" he asked I explained and told him what happen yesterday "ok but before you go will you come back" he said while removing my guild mark "yes Juvia will thanks master and here are some letters can you it to Lucy, Gajeel, Levy, Wendy, Erza, the exceeds, Mirajane and to the guild please" I said while crying and smiling I hugged him. "Thanks for being like a father to me I'll go now bye master" I said while walking out after I came out of his office I ran as fast as I could.