BEGGING (ONE)

"Stop! Stop!! Please I'm begging...
St-op!"

I shout the last time before black out.

I open my eyes weakly, "it's cold"
my words sound like whispers
but I am freezing.

I tried to move my hands but my body was paining as I thought.
"w-why why he always did that what I did to him!? No my life is like that first you mom now it's me.. huh!" I said sadly while smiling my tears apart from my eyes, I was dragging my whole body and as my hands reached my blanket i pull it up to my naked body and covered it.

"Haaah h-he again re-raped me..." I said and sleep

I Wake up late again! My body is still paining but it's better than last night, I'm chewing my bread while packing my bagpack quickly.I glance fall over the clock and curse
"SHIT! I'M GONNA MISS MY BUS!!"

I stood up quickly and rush to the door but.. I fell on the floor i-it was paining like hell but i hope hell it's not painful like this...

I am standing outside of the class because I didn't complete my homework but I'm scare I also didn't do his homework he will again do it with me.

It's the last period I'm sitting on my desk, when our math teacher came we all wished him.

"Sit down everyone and submit your homework" the teacher said

"Yn! You didn't submit your copy" he said coldly but I know he is smirking from inside.

"M-mr Kim I forgot to bring my copy"

"Well! It's been a week since you've been doing this" he pauses and sits on his chair

"Detention!"

Time skip

The Beng rung and everyone is leaving well, I don't have friends after a few mins i pack my bag and go to Mr.kim's office.

I slowly opened the door and entered without making noise he didn't notice me. Mr.kim is working on his computer.I push the door mr.kim's glance falls over me and tell me to sit. I was going to sit on the chair but he said "Babygirl sit on my lap" He smirked and pulled my hand and made me sat on his lap it's normal when we're alone. Mr.kim is kissing my neck and sucking, it's leaving a hickey. Mr.kim attacked my lips chewing it harshly.He apart his lips from mine and my lips are bleeding, he squeezes my boobs and roams his hands on my body and again squeeze it hardly a loud moan leave from my mouth and he made me sit on his table, take off my skirt and spread my legs. Mr.kim unbuckle his belt throw it away along with his boxers, he thrust his hard dick on my soar pussy.

I want to scream but he put his hand on my mouth. My tearing coming off from my eyes
Why It Happened With Me Always

IT'S VERY PAINFUL! I WANT TO DIE..