𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥...

Start from the beginning

It turns out I wasn't the only nervous one there. There were a handful of people going into the school. I walked up to the building, trying to find my class.. "Class 1-A?? Where the fuck is that?!" I said a lot more irritated since I've been walking around longer than I wanted. It took Luvi to give me a map of the school that I forgot that I put in my bag. I finally found where the class was on the map and once I did, I opened the door to see the classroom empty. I sat in the front corner where the window was. Luvi then made the shelf under the desk his new temporary home.

I just connected my headphones/earbuds to listen to some music to calm my nerves. I closed my eyes and listened to 𝙻𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚢...

After a while, I felt the thumps of students' shoes pile inside the class. I can't really hear them since the music is too loud, so I used it as an advantage to avoid talking to others. Luvi was still hiding under the desk, not wanting to make an appearence.

When my music stopped to go to the next one, I heard yelling, I opened my eyes and turned around to see the spotlighted boy from the autitorium with the blonde boy who called me 'Music Freak'. Based on their lip movement, they're arguing about a desk. I skimmed the room a bit and saw Jiro and Shoji beside me. I unplugged my device and turned to them.

"Wow! We are all in the same class! Another coincidence!" I said to them. "Yes. It's nice to see you passed as well, (Y/n)." Shoji said. Jiro only smiled and waved. They faced towards me and grew confused. "Hey, where's your little chinchilla? Did you not bring him?" Jiro asked. "Oh! He's hiding right now.. he's trying to get used to the atmosphere." I said, pointing underneath my desk. "Ahh, I see.." Shoji said.

From the corner of my eye, I see another familiar face. When he entered, I noticed he first looked at the two fighting. For some reason, this argument is longer than I expected. "Did your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?" I ended up laughing a bit "PFFT- damn.. that was- pft- a bit much, don't ya think?" I said. Midoriya at first deadpanned at the two of them, but after he saw me, he had his regular face again.

"HUH? WHAT'D YOU SAY, MUSIC FREAK?" the boy yelled at me. "Damn... calm down. Jeez. I was only trying to be nice." I said with a total mood switch, which caught Shoji and Jiro off guard. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" the blonde yelled again. "THEN DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU WANABE POMERANIAN!" I shot back. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" he was on the verge of popping a vein right now. "JEEZ, YOUR MORE ANNOYING THAN TONPA! AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING." He looked offended, but I knew he had no idea what I was talking about.

He finally shutted up after that. I then turned to Shoji and Jiro. "Anyway, what place did you guys get??" I said smiling with my eyes. They both looked at me pretty weirdly, but whatever.

Jiro got 6th while Shoji got 5th. "Woah! Awesome!" I said. "What about you?" Shoji sasked. "Oh.. welll... ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ," I mumbled out, but since both of these people have advanced hearing, they heard me loud and clear. "1ST!? Really?! Thats so cool!" Jiro said, which drew attention to all of the students inside. "SO THATS WHY IM PLACED SECOND!?" The pomeranian yelled again.

"That's just because we're better than you," I said, shrugging. The boy had tick marks everywhere. "Wait, 'we'?" said.. a floating uniform..? Ah wait, they're invisible.. "I-i meant 'I'!" I said.

For some reason, Midoriya was still standing at the door. But as he was standing, the blue haired boy soldier-marched towards him. "Hello there! I am Tenya Iida from-" 'Ah, so his name is Iida..' "Oh! I heard! I-i'm Izuku Midoriya.. n-nice to meet you..!" I cringed at his awkwardness. Then, a feminine voice came from behind Midoriya. "Hey, I recognize that messed up hair! Falling boy!" pfft! thats a funny nickname, I'll keep that one noted...