111-120

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 111

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    The so-called caring is chaotic, Xiong Gui quickly squatted down, stretched out his hand to touch Yan Xiaomi's large jugular artery, he could still feel the slight pulse ups and downs, he couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief.

    "Xiaomi is not dead, she is still alive."

    Hearing this, Mu Ye leaned his head and put his ear close to her left chest, and he heard a faint heartbeat.

    The two of them took out the first aid supplies in the space button, called her name, and performed first aid, finally woke up Yan Xiaomi.

    Yes, Yan Xiaomi was woken up by tossing, and it has nothing to do with cardiopulmonary resuscitation or artificial ventilation.

    She was just exhausted mentally and physically exhausted. Her scorched skin looked scary, but it didn't actually cause any substantial damage to her.

    Although his head was still throbbing violently, Yan Xiaomi still tried to open his misty eyes wide, trying to see Mu Ye's face clearly, but he felt dizzy and nauseous, so he could only respond angrily, "Don't worry... I can't die..." "I'm just... Mental power... Overdrawn... Just rest..." After finishing speaking, he couldn't hold back the dizziness anymore, and fell into a deep sleep

    .

    Being sane and still able to speak, Xiong Gui and Mu Ye finally felt relieved for the time being without causing too much harm.

    Mu Ye looked at the empty bedroom, picked up Yan Xiaomi, carried her to the couch in the main room and lay her flat, took out a blanket from the space button and covered her, then slumped down on the ground at her feet, wiped her face with both hands, and let out a long breath of relief.

    Fortunately, she's fine. If something happened to her, he would hate himself to death. Why didn't he insist on letting her go to the shock absorber with her family.

    Fortunately, it was just mental exhaustion, and she suffered some physical pain. Although her image is a bit ugly now, don't worry, he will definitely not despise her.

    If Xiong Gui knew what Mu Ye was thinking now, he would definitely sue Yan Xiaomi again.

    It was past three in the morning, and the wind and rain were still raging outside. Xiong Gui and Mu Ye were exhausted, they went to the bathroom to change their soaked clothes, and took turns sleeping for a while.

    When it was their turn to be on duty, they went out from time to time to see how the water level was rising outside. If the water level rose too fast, they had to evacuate.

    At around five o'clock in the morning, the rain finally eased, and the strong wind also restrained its arrogance.

    After confirming that the earthquake was over, the survivors of the base dared to let go of the big tree they were hugging tightly, and came out of the woods drenched, huddled in the newly built tent, wrapped in blankets and snuggled up to each other for warmth, waiting for the dawn of dawn.