11-20

return

front page

In the last days, I saved the earth by planting

turn off the lights

eye protection

traditional

big

middle

Small

Chapter 11 Survival Capital

previous chapterbookshelfTable of contentsbookmarknext chapter

    Since the combination of cats and dogs started hunting on their own, their physique has become stronger day by day, their attack power has become stronger, and their appearance has not changed much. They have shown little interest in the common meals they used to eat, and prefer to eat mutated animals that they hunt.

    It saved a lot of rations for Yan Xiaomi, and he was happy to let them go wandering, and occasionally he could add some food to the family.

    Not to mention, it seems that she has grown a lot taller in the past two months. She used to be 1.65 meters tall. I measured it just now and she is now 1.68 meters. It will be more than a month before her nineteenth birthday. grow taller.

    There is also a big change in the home.

    Yan Xiaomi stood under the eaves with his hands folded in front of his chest, watching the big rabbits and a dozen little rabbits jumping all over the yard with a blank expression. He didn't pay much attention to you recently, and there were more than a dozen cubs, and the cages were full. I can't stop you anymore. Wherever you go, the vegetables and fruit trees are gnawed until their branches and leaves are withered. If you are a rabbit and you don't participate in the high jump competition, is it really good to jump as high as a person to bite the fruit on the tree?

    Picking up the big broom leaning against the wall and chasing after him for a beat, so fast, why don't you go to the sky?

    Father Rabbit saw that the situation was not good, so he told Mother Rabbit to rush the cubs back to the barn, and he did not forget to kick the door behind them after they all went in.

    Yan Xiaomi deeply felt that after the end of the world, these animals would all become spirits.

    Rather than letting them hustle and bustle at home, why not~~

    Early the next morning, Yan Xiaomi opened the door with a smile, and watched Huzi leading a team of chickens, ducks and rabbits, and under Mimi's disdainful gaze, he left the house with a high spirit , and then closed the door with a "touch", and sat leisurely in the yard smelling the fragrance of flowers, reading a book, and drinking chrysanthemum tea with rock sugar.

    Reading a book, cooking, practicing physical fitness, the sky is getting dark, there are knocking on the door and the sound of a dog barking outside the gate, Yan Xiaomi opens the gate with a smile, Hu Zi raises his dog face, and looks like he sees how good I am. Chickens, ducks and rabbits rushed into the livestock house.

    Yan Xiaomi looked at the swollen food sacs of the chickens and ducks and the round bellies of the rabbits, nodded and smiled with satisfaction, rubbed the big furry head of the tiger and praised, "The tiger is too powerful, better than Mimi, and always does a good job every time I ask you to work. I will leave the task of looking after them to you." ran out

    .

    After it was completely dark, Yan Xiaomi, who was eating in the main room, heard the sound of heavy objects falling from the yard, picked up the pole in the corner, and ran outside quickly to see what was going on. Under the bright light of the solar headlights, Next, a few dead mice the size of normal rabbits were piled up on the concrete floor, and Mimi squatted aside with a proud face.