✨ Chapter:- 1✨

It was a fine morning, students can be seen going to their one and only favourite magical school  "THE ATLANTIS HIGH SCHOOL"

A beautiful girl with red hair and red eyes can be seen entering the school wearing her uniform, as soon as she entered she became everyone's centre of attention.

In front of the lockers two boys were talking.

Jimin:- tae did you know a new student is coming today and everyone's talking about her and also some student's were scared don't know why .

Taehyung:- i don't have time for all that , i just Know that she'll also be just like those drooling sluts. Another toy for that fucking jk to play with , i mean I don't get it what those girls see in that Playboy....(he was talking but suddenly someone tapped his shoulder)

??:- excuse me!!! Can you tell me where's the office room.

Jimin eyes widened seeing who was behind Taehyung..but he was more shocked after seeing Taehyung's expression. Taehyung's eyes were continuesly changing colours from brown to golden and then golden to brown again and it was like he went into another world...

Jimin pinched Taehyung's hand and he came back to his senses, he slowly turned around to see the person who have called for him. A little bit short hieght, red hair , big red doe eyes, little cute round face , small nose , cherry lips , perfect figure.

He was literally checking her out but not in a bad way it's like he was taking in the most beautiful view in the world for him like admiring it.

Sumana:- uhh are you ok?? (She touched his forehead and immediately he started feeling hot)

Jimin:- sorry for my friends behaviour actually office is in that way only you can go and the 4th room is the office.

Sumana:- thank you so much, see you also take care of your friend I don't think he's ok.

Jimin nodded and smiled at her and she went away to the office. Jimin really liked her kindness unlike their school's other girls.

Brushing the thought of her he looked at his friend who is now standing like a statue and sweating like hell , jimin wanted to ask what's the matter with him but before he could ask he saw that his friend is having a boner.

Jimin:- whattt , yahh why do have a boner Kim Taehyung 😱you pervert!

Taehyung:- i...i...don't...feel...good...my
....heat...sta..start...(he suddenly fainted and jimin held him)

Jimin got really worried and took him to tae's room.

In the office room ~

Sir:- how much time I have to scold you. You literally made this school a porn hub shooting centre...

The boy standing infront of the sir started giggling listening to him. Sir got more angry.

Sir:- silent!! After all this you still have the audacity to gig...(he couldn't complete his sentence as a knock can be heard through the door) come in..

Sumana came in, bowed to sir and introduced herself. All this time the boy who was getting scolded was silently staring at her and checking her out, another new toy for him to play, he thought.

Sumana took her room keys and went. Sir dismissed the boy with a warning that he doesn't care about. As soon as he's out of sir's room he dashed his way to sumana and stood infront of her. Sumana got shocked and bumped into his chest.

Jungkook:- hey , I'm jungkook, shall I help you finding your room.

Sumana was about to deny but he didn't wait for her answer, he held her hand and started walking.

Jungkook:- your name is sumana right? Oh are you a vampire too coz your eyes are red but I have never saw a vampire with red hair , did you dye it ?

Sumana:- umm actually it's my original hair and no I'm not a vampire.

Jungkook:- then what are you baby?😉(he tried flirting with her and winked but he didn't knew that he's just getting himself in trouble)

Sumana's eyes started glowing and fire imitated from the hand jk was holding , jk immediately leave her hand as his hands burned a little...

Jungkook:- ahhh (he blowed in his hands) did you just burned my hands oh gosh how will I now masturbate 😭

Sumana was disgusted by his words but before she could say something someone's voice could be heard. Jimin came in there direction.

Jimin:- sumana can you pls help. I don't know but after meeting you Taehyung got sick. Please can you come and see him once.

Sumana immediately nodded as she thought it's her fault that Taehyung's sick. But someone's burning with jelousy. "I will win her over , mark that you fucking wolf" jk thought.

Sumana and jimin came into Taehyung's room . She saw him sweating like crazy the bedsheet is soaked. Sumana thought he have a fever.

Sumana:- jimin can you get me a bowl of cold water and a towel?

Jimin nodded and ran outside to get those things. Sumana sat beside Taehyung on the bed and put her right hand on his cheek. As soon as she touched him Taehyung opened his eyes, it was glowing golden. He looked at her and grabbed her wrist.

She could feel his burning body temperature. She tried to say something But she herself could feel that her eyes started glowing red and body burning. Suddenly he got up and pinned her on the bed.

Taehyung:- MATE!! *he growled*

Jimin:- Taehyung what are you doing to her!!!!

As soon as jimin entered and shout at him , he lose his concious and fell on her. She was confused why did he call her mate , she's a phoenix not a wolf.

Jimin helped her making him sleep on bed , she wiped his face with cold water and told jimin everything how to take care of him , after that she bid good bye to him, jimin thanked her .

She looked at the sleeping figure behind jimin , sighed and went to her room. The first day was quite hectic for her , only god knows what will be the second day be like.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here's the 1st chapter...

She almost met with every important characters , guess who she'll end up with. 😉 Pls vote and comment and let me know your thoughts.

Till then bye and see you in next chapter my little roses......

With love,
Sumu💜