"I wanna be yours"

Maeve's Pov

I pulled away from the kiss and without speaking a word, I went back to my dorm to get showered and to change into a pair of pyjamas which would cover up my arm. I then crawled into bed and picked up my favourite book.

Pansy soon entered our room ""What was that about at dinner? You gave everyone a show" she said letting out a soft laugh.

"Oh it was nothing" I stated bluntly as I proceeded to read my book.

"Oh that wasn't nothing don't give me that bullshit, Draco already opened up to me about you two earlier when he was searching around like a fool looking for you" Pansy commented now sitting on her bed.

I scoffed at Pansys words "Why on earth would be open up to you?"

"Ouch" Pansy snarked "but anyway before you came along Riddle, Draco and I were extremely close, yes he used me a lot of the time for sex to get his mind off things but I was also his best friend who he opened up to about his father all the time" she sighed

"There have been times where Draco has begged me to go to his annual family balls because he didn't want to face it alone" she continued.

"So I've already heard Draco's side of the story now I want to hear yours"

"What happened to privacy? Can people not mind their own business around here?" I raised an eyebrow.

"They can but there's no room for secrets in our friendship group" Pansy said "what I mean to say is we all look out for one another"

I sighed before putting my book down "what is there you want to know?"

"Do you like him?" Pansy spoke as she moved herself to sit on the end of my bed.

"Well yeah, he's my friend" I said.

"Friends don't look at each other the way you both look at each other or kiss in the middle of the great hall or wear his quidditch uniform so don't play dumb.Do you like him as more than a friend or a hookup?" Pansy questioned.

"I don't know so just drop it" I snapped.

I mean Draco and I had said we liked each other and sure we acted like a couple but there wasn't a label or anything on us.

"What's up with you? Just answer the fucking question" Pansy snapped back at me.

"Oh Merlin" I scoffed "why do you want to know?"

"Maeve listen I love you, you're my best friend however I'm not going to let you hurt Draco he's been through enough already" she sighed "I'm not going to judge you, you can trust me just tell me how you feel about him" she looked at me.

"Ugh fine. Yes I like him. I like him more than a friend. We both told each other that the night of the party. when I'm with Draco I feel as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, he makes me feel special like I mean something in this world" I began to open up and I don't think I was acting anymore.