Chapter 3: 2 Heads are better than 1, but what about 3?

Start from the beginning

Pikachu did the same as before, creating afterimages as his speed increased. The Cyndaquil looked around, biding its time as it kept its mouth shut. As soon as the electric mouse stopped, it reeled back before shooting a ball of fire out of its mouth. Pikachu dodged it, but as it landed on the ground, lava splashed and the trainer quickly jumped back.

"Okay, maybe keep even more of a distance than usual. Electro Ball."

His Pokemon nodded before firing a ball of electricity at the Cyndaquil, hitting it and causing it to go flying back. However, it landed on its feet before it screeched, fire bursting from its back before it fired a burst of lava.

"Pikachu! Get out of the way!"

Pikachu just narrowly avoided the attack again. However, the demonic Pokemon wasn't finished. It kept firing and turned to make sure it hit him. He quickly dodged again, but the attack was going for his trainer, who quickly ducked and rolled under it. Before he stood though, he noticed his backpack was on fire and was quick to take it off and put it out, leaving the surface chard.

"Okay, that was way too close. WOAH!"

He then quickly jumped out of the way as the demonic Pokemon tried to tackle him. A single Pokeball fell out of his bag. He started to back up as the Cyndaquil hissed with its tongue like a snake, slowly approaching him, opening its mouth ready to attack, Pikachu jumped in the middle ready to defend. As it did though, its foot tapped the Pokeball and it opened before the Cyndaquil turned into light and went inside.

The two stood in place in anticipation as the ball started twitching and rolling around, making a beeping noise while the button flashed red. They watched, worried about the aftermath should it break out.

It shook, and shook, and shook... and then...

*DING*

It flashed a green light and stopped. The two waited for a moment... waited for a little longer. Ash stepped forward until he was in front of the ball and tapped it with his foot. After a bit, he picked up the Pokeball and stared at it.

"Did... did I just... catch a Cyndaquil in Hell?" He says while looking at Pikachu.

"Pika." The Pokemon just shrugged his shoulders.

'Wow, this is... I don't know whether to feel excited about catching this guy or be freaked out that what I caught was this guy.' He thought to himself while looking at the ball. "Well, uh... I guess you won't have to worry about him frying you anymore." He let out a nervous laugh before attaching the ball to his belt.

Before they could continue, they turned their head and what they spotted surprised them. Just ahead were three girls. They of course had the colors that Pandemonica and Modeus had in outfits, hair, eyes, and had the pointed demon tail, but with several differences.

For one, instead of horns, they had ears that were the same color as their hair. Their outfits matched Monica's but they had sleeveless blazers. Their long hair was tied at the very end. The most noticeable thing was that they didn't just have all these things and looked slightly different, all three looked the exactly same.

 The most noticeable thing was that they didn't just have all these things and looked slightly different, all three looked the exactly same