Chapter2: California

Nidal's POV:-

We all took a last look at the house. I am gonna miss Texas but California is my hometown and I'm excited to go back.

Salish is gonna be my neighbor. After all these years we can finally be with each other 24/7.

After Jiji and I reached the airport we did all the necessities and boarded our plane.

Jordan is gonna pick us up while Hudson distracts Salish.

We haven't seen each other in 5 months. I miss her so damn much.

Timeskip:-

 We landed 25 minutes ago and now we are looking for our luggages.

After doing all of that, we spotted Jordan waiting for us.

Salish's POV:

I'm playing video games with my brother and his fiance.

We are currently playing Fortnite and ofcourse I'm winning.

Time skip

Kaylee told us she had to leave and Hudson offered to drop her off but she said she had her car outside.

(Little did Salish know Kaylee was in on the surprise and she went out to give Nidal the signal.)

"Salish. I have something to show you. Lets go to my room." My brother got up and gestured me to follow him.

"Okay?" Though I was confused, I still obeyed.

"What is it?" I asked

He pulled out a box and showed me two identical chains with the word 'siblings' engraved on them.

" I know its too early but since I'm gonna be leaving for college in three months, I wanted to give you this." He said as he wore one and gave the other chain for me to wear.

"Whenever you miss me just wear this chain I gave you and remember this moment okay?" My brother said engulfing me into a hug.

"Thats so sweet. Thank you. You are the best." I said hugging him back

"Wait. Stay here. I will be back." He said as he went to the bathroom.

Hudson's POV:-

I faked coming to the bathroom to text Nidal and give him his cue to come in. My sister doesn't know that her best friend is right outside our house. This is about to be a great surprise

(Text messages between Nidal and Hudson)

Me: You can come in and hide.

Nidal: Im in position.

Me: Great. She is coming.

Salish's POV:-

While Hudson was in the bathroom, I put on the chain and I must say it looks good on me.

"Salish. This isn't the only surprise." My brother said coming out.

"Really?" I asked

"Yeah. Go to your room and see for yourself." Hudson said

"Okay." I was confused but went with it.

I walked to my room and opened the door. I saw that some presents laid out on my bed as well as a bouquet of flowers.

I went towards my bed as I heard some shuffling. I thought my mind was probably playing tricks on me and shrugged it off as I picked up the bouquet of flowers .

"Bahhh" I heard a voice behind me

Startled, I dropped the bouquet on my bed and turned around to see

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"NIDAL"

I hugged him tight as he picked me up and spun me around.

"Surpriseee" Nidal said

No one's POV:-

'Wow he looks even more handsome in person. Wait I'm not supposed to be thinking like this'

Little did Salish know she wasn't the only one thinking that her best friend is attractive 

'So beautiful. She truly is the prettiest girl I have ever seen.'