my uncle 🚫(😼🐱)

Mrs Kim : y/naaa we are going to grandma house ok and stay safely lock the door always and yes for the main reason  you cannot come with us listen you  boiled egg give tomorrow exam paper nicely ....

Y/n: Arggggg mom I am not a boiled egg huff  and I will give my best for exam*annoyed*

Mr kim: ahaa honey don't take too much tension I call my friend he will stay with y/n ..

Mrs Kim: Oo Mr min is coming that's good

Y/n: Arggggg whyy dad I am a big girl now I can take care of me *annoyed more*

Mrs Kim : yes yes we know*roll her eyes*
Ok we are going to take care and yes don't mess up my house keep it clean as it is .

Y/n: yes yes

Mr kim: ok your uncle will come before night okk .

Y/n : hmmm by

Then y/n dad and mom  leave from house

Y/n: hufff now I have to stay with that cat rock*mentioned her uncle*

At night

Author pov :

Y/n is currently sitting on the couch and scrolling through her phone in the meantime someone rings her house door bell.

She got up and opened the door to see his uncle  min yoongi aka Suga  standing there.

Y/n: o uncle you came.*eyeing him up*

Suga : huff what even I can do your father request me to take care of the annoying monkey they are leaving in the house.

Y/n: whatever*roll her eyes *

Suga then came inside and sat on the sofa .

Suga: hey little girl bring me a coffe *ordered her*

Y/n:  Oo now I am the little girl uncle you have your own foot to make it *rudely said*

Suga : I think your parents didn't give you a proper manner.

Y/n: huh who is talking about the manner I see*roll her eyes*

Suga : what do you mean??

Y/n: nothing uncle sorry ok let me bring the coffee.*smile forcefully*

Suga: hmmm

After sometime Y/n brought the coffee and served him .

After Suga sip it in a sec he trow the cup

Suga: wth man what is this.*making disgusting face*

Y/n: why uncle a Lil sweet coffee with lil must Salt and as you like a magical touch of red wine with simple served with chicken soup in it *innocent smile*

Suga: YOU ANNOYING RATTT WAITTT

saying that he ran after her but she is faster and then him she ran away and locked her room.

Suga: now I have to suffer for 2 days .*huffed*

Next day morning

Suga: Y/nAaaa come down breakfast Is ready .

Y/n: what's in the menu??

Suga: me and u *smirk*

Y/n: huh such a old line oldy

Suga:* death'glare*

Y/n saw sandwich in table so she grab it and bite into it