my creator 🔞 ksj

News reporter: so miss y/n what is your motivation for making this much big step.

Y/n: so every child has a dream that when they grow up they will become  Dr, police ,officer, teacher etc .but my dream was i will create a human robot . And every one will call me the first lady of a human robot the creator * proudly said*.

News reporter: that's very beautiful of you and yes congratulations of being the first women to create a human robot.we wish you a very happy journey with your newly lonch .

Y/n: thankyou*smile*

News reporter: so miss y/n everyone is waiting for the moment to see your creations . so my viewers in this first time of history a lady makes a human robot and the fun fact is it lonch today and till now nobody have seen the robot
But , but , but .....

Y/n:  i will reveal my most hardworking , masterpiece of mine in here in his news channel*proudly said*

News reporter: so without wasting time let's welcome our special guest MR. KIM SEOKJIN

Suddenly a human figure entry the hall all cameras are on him .

Every single person gasps seeing the robot nobody can say that it's not a  human but a freaking robot . And the beauty shocked every single person

Y/n: meet my creation KIM SEOKJIN .

Jin: hi everyone my name is Kim seokjin you can also call me jin *wink* but i prefer world wide handsome*flying kiss*

News reporter: whaaaa miss y/n he is totally stunning god i am feeling so lucky to take interview of you

Like that interview goes on

At y/n home 

Y/n: it's was so busy day right jinu

Jin: yes my creator

Y/n: jinu how many times I said don't call me my creator call me y/n .

Jin: ok y/n

Y/n: that'my good boy *smile*

Jin: y/n you can go fresh up i will make dinner for you *smile back*

Y/n: no no jinu i will order food let's go i have to charge you *smile*

After that y/n shut down jin and keep him in charge.

In that meantime someone brag in her house

??: WTH Y/N YOU EXPOSED HIM THIS MUCH SOON ARE YOU GONE MAD

y/n: what do you mean? It's my creation my hardworking i have to show it everyone Suga

Suga: No FUCKING NOT YOU KNOW THAT JIN IS NOT FULLY DONE IT CAN HARM ANYONE WHEN WILL YOU TAKE HIM EXIBITION AND SOME THINGS . AND THEN SOMETHING WILL HAPPENED WITH THAT TRASH CAN WHAT WILL YOU DO.HUH (shout)

Y/n: hey shut up Suga don't interfere in my life you are just jealous of my achievements (roll her eyes)

Suga: YOU AND YOUR FUCKING SHITTY ACHIVEMENT STAY WITH THAT BUT MARK MY WORD YOU WILL REGRET IT SOMEDAY (saying that he left).

Y/n: whatever. (roll her eyes)

It's already night jin and y/n is  chilling in roof .

Y/n: remember jinu we have another interview tomorrow (smile)

Jin: yes y/naaa (smile back)

Y/n: you are so beautiful jinu.*admiring*

Jin: yes i am wold wide handsome*proudly said*