"i love you jj. whatd i tell you? be..."

"be good, be smart, be kind."

"thats my girl." he said kissing her cheek.

"i love you." she said hugging him.

"ill see you later." he said waving bye to her. sometimes she would still get sad eyes but he knew in 10 minutes she would be laughing with her friends.

 sometimes she would still get sad eyes but he knew in 10 minutes she would be laughing with her friends

he went back to his house, got himself ready for the day. he wore the typical dad outfit with a more formal professional mix, and a hat. usually at jane's school he got looked at like he was a baby himself or the moms would look at him like hungry wolves. he was a great dad, even though only the gay dads would show up to those meetings, vinnie was always there.

he sat down in their designated seats, seeing isa absolutely nowhere.

the meeting started and two minutes later isa ran-walked in.

"and you thought i was going to miss it." he whispered as she sat down.

"ha ha." she said. "how are you?"

"great. i like your outfit." he said looking at her outfit.

" he said looking at her outfit

"thank you." she said taking her sunglasses off and putting them into her purse.

they sat through the meeting, which was extremely stupid. talking about how the kids need to bring clear water bottles, lunch in a clear lunch-box--even though vinnie and isa always had an assistant drop food off for jane. a bunch of rules. 

"can we leave now?" complained vinnie. 

"and miss parent, teacher, student, lunch?" asked isa. 

"aw yes, i'd love to eat a kids meal." he said as they walked towards jane's classroom. 

"mark is on his way with chicken cesear salads." said isa. "don't worry, i said no cheese on yours, and to add olive oil."