🌺Sandy x fem!reader

Comenzar desde el principio

"Well , I don't see why not  so yeah ! Id love to be ".

"R-really!? Thank you much y/n i..." He hugged you giving you a big kiss on the cheek .

"Your welcome " you smiled to him .

After sandy jad finally confessed to you he started to take you for a lot of dates .
You had never seen him so happy.

He was so affectionate towards you giving you kisses all the time even playing with you . One time he was teasing you and pulled your cheeks he had called you a fluffy marshmallow face after it .

Everything he did was making your heart flutter from the dates the kisses and even having you in his home at a times.

But this one time had stood out from the others. You were on your way home after a date when he had asked you if you wanted to stay over .you accepted his offer.

He fixes a place for you to sleep and gives you a small kiss on your forehead.

"Nighty night y/n"

"Goodnight sandy "

   ...

You see yourself somewhere it was not familiar to you at all you don't feel safe ,you feel as if there's something chasing you down . No matter how you keep running,it always catches up to you .This horrid dream had been after you forever.

You woke up breathing heavily telling yourself its okay it was shortly after you were interrupted by a voice.

"Are you alright?"

"No i ..."

"Whats wrong?" He questioned looking at you a bit concerned.

"I-its nothing bad really!!.just a bad dream"

"I'll shoo it away " he said while slightly patting your head .

"Go away bad dream shoo shoo " said sandy as he waved his hand slightly in a gesture. You laughed a bit at this .

" Feeling better?"

"Oh... actually yeah im "

"Good ,do you think you can go back to sleep? im feeling sleepy again but if you can't maybe i can stay longer with you "

"Oh,um ... im not sure if i can im still alerted... but can we cuddle please?"

"mmh,okay okay come here "

You snuggle up next to him as he wrapped his arms around you , patting your head slightly as her ran his fingers through your hair .

"You have a pretty soft hair y/n"

"Oh ... T-thanks sandy "

He didn't talk much after ,he continued rubbing your back gently,not  long after you soon feel your eyes heavy
Closing up . You fall asleep on sandys embrace.

He probably didn't notice sooner only after he heard you snoring slightly.

"Hehe cute .." he laughed slightly.

Sandy tuckes you back and gave you a small kiss on the cheek .

"Sweet dreams ~".

He shortly after went back to sleep himself.

...

You woke up the next day feeling refreshed to the smell of something cooking,you stretch a bit before you look at your surroundings,sandy wasn't there .

You tried to call out for him a bit maybe hes just nearby,shortly after you hear him call back from the next room looks like hes making breakfast.you get up and go to him.

" y/n .. you're awake , how was your sleep?"

"It was good, what about you?"

"Oh You know, i would always use extra sleeping if i can but i don't want you to feel lonely ~"he replied.

"Thats nice of you " you complimented

"Come on have a seat I made you some breakfast i also have something for you later "

"Alright "

You sat to the table to eat there were some buttered bread , juice, eggs ,and pancakes.

"I didn't know if you'd like something specific but ..."

"Its okay you did the best you could"you comforted him .

After you had your breakfast ,he handed you a box wrapped in ( f/c) it had a small ( f/c) ribbon on it .

"A little something for you " he said while he looked to the side

" For me ? Aww sandy you didn't have to"

"Just open it, i want you to see it" the brawler continued.

"Ok ok ".

" Yeah don't mention it ... "

You open the box revealing a necklace with a (f/c) gem attached to it , you look back at sandy .

"Sandy ..."

"I told you not to mention it ...i somehow managed to get it from tara since she was gonna sell it at the bazar because she didn't need it anyway..."

" But why ?"you ask.

" Because... I thought it would look good on you ..? . and um .... Because i love you ?"

"Awh now I feel like i really need to repay you "

"You don't hav-..."

Before he finishes his sentence you hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"But i can still thank you "

"Alright alright, that counts too.." he said as he hugged you back