"You guys look great!"

Kaidou says smiling at Y/n and Chiyo this helped the girl feel better. Y/n looks at Saiki before looking at his chest shock. Then another glance at Aren also shocked. Teruhashi noticed this her eye slightly twitching.

'IS SHE STARING AT SAIKI?!'

'Damn Saiki.. I didn't expect THAT. Also Aren!?'

'Stop staring.'

'Nahhh'

'Y/n.'

'Oh? First names I guess your serious. Fineeee'

Y/n shrugs before looking at the beach eyes sparkled.

"I'm going don't know about you! let's go Chiyo!"

Chiyo shakes her head no which made Y/n sad about to sit next to her but got stopped by her.

"Are you sure? I'll sit with you then-"

"No It's fine Y/n go swim! I'll be fine."

Chiyo says giving a reassuring smile, Y/n was hesitant but Aren went and drag her to the water.

"AREN!"

Aren chuckles giving a mischievous smile before the two ended up having a water splash fight. Chiyo sits down on the sand and Kaidou sat next to her smiling.

"You can't swim either-"

"No I can why don't you go swim"

Kaidou gulped before clearing his throat and started speaking about nonsense again.

"I've been cursed so I can't go in the water"

"In other words you can't swim right?"

Chiyo says laughing at how cute Kaidou is as he blushes out of embarrassment.

'Good Grief.'

Saiki saw this scenery before looking at Y/n being reminded of yesterday.

'Why do I keep thinking about it.'

He smack himself trying to snap out before smiling a bit.

'But It does look good on her.'

He smacks himself again being annoyed at his thoughts. Suddenly Teruhashi was getting hit on he was about to help but Kaidou suddenly stood up for her. Telling the 2 guys that Teruhashi wasn't interested.

Then Chiyo tries to help as well but got called stupid hurting her. Kaidou suddenly punched one of them.

"Say sorry!"

The guys was about to beat Kaidou up but his punch started hurting they leave saying he'll pay for it. Saiki gives a proud look at Kaidou. Chiyo looks at Kaidou falling even more for him.

Suddenly another similar situation happen to Y/n. 4 people were tried to hit on her when she got out of the water. Aren looks at her before smirking and Y/n nod smirking as well.

Y/n then twist 2 of the guys arms pushing them as they land on the sand. While Aren punches the other two. The four looked at them terrified before running away. The two gives each other a hand shake proud at themselves.

"We are too cool"

Y/n says with a smug face while Aren chuckles nodding in agreement. Then Y/n hears a familiar voice laughing, she looks and sees Kei.

"KEI!"

She ran towards him almost tripping before Kei caught her.

"You Klutz"

"I'm not!"

Saiki's mood changed seeing the same guy as yesterday. He walks away to cool himself down.

By what he means is this. Saiki caught up to the four hooligans who tried to hit on Y/n.

He hid somewhere and threw small rock at them too small for the eye to catch. Although it stung cause of his strength. Then he used his pyrokinesis to make their body overheat. The four then immediately ran into the beach to cool down.

Looking stupid making Saiki feel satisfied.

After awhile Y/n became worried seeing Saiki nowhere in sight.

"I'm going to look for my friend Kei I had fun with you bye now!"

"Aww fine N/n I'll go"

Kei hugs her before waving off goodbye leaving. Y/n looks around and ask around for Saiki and nobody knew where he is.

She was sighing a lot still looking and then suddenly she looks at see the pink shes been looking for sitting down alone in a corner with ice cream.

"Saiki there you are!"

She sits next to him with a smile, he stays quiet as usual sighing. 

"I've been looking for you!"

'I know.'

"Then why didn't you show yourself!?"

'I didn't want to.'

"Ouch anyways is the ice cream good?"

'Yes.'

"Aww I wished you and my best friend met but you weren't around"

Saiki almost broke the spoon for his ice cream when Y/n mentions this. She looked at him confused.

"What's wrong?"

'Nothing.'

Saiki says with his usual stoic expression while y/n sigh knowing he won't give in.

The usually talkative girl stayed quiet to let Saiki just eat his ice cream. He looks up at her sighing before using apport to switch his already eaten ice cream with a new one and handing it over to y/n.

She looks being surprised but kindly took the ice cream since who wouldn't accept free ice cream right?.

"Thank you!"

'Mm' 

He says a small smile appearing on his face although he was fast enough to hide it while Y/n was distracted eating ice cream.