More Easy fights. And Whis ages someone up?

"Geez, you really went and got her pregnant, didn't you? I'm telling you, you really should think about your actions more, Subaru."

"Hey! I already told you she used magic that made it impossible for me to pull out! She's even stronger than me now! Even with the potential you said I had!"

"Well, you have slacked off on your training recently, so it makes sense you'd fall behind her. You need to keep training f you want to protect her, that form won't always be enough Subaru, don't get complacent. That's the same reason Gohan struggled against Dabura, and nearly died against Frieza." Gogeta stated, seeming disappointed, which made Subaru apprehensive as he lowered his gaze to the ground.

"Tch, I really am an idiot..."

"Don't beat yourself up yet; you're forgetting I can train you, or you could train with Emilia in the time chamber, although you might not get anything done. Given the fact she has your cild now. And since you'd probably be more like rabbits in there-"

"Hey, let's not get off topic maybe? You did the same with Rem!"

With a sigh, Gogeta reminds Subaru of the circumstances of that incident, "If you remember correctly, she did that to me while I was Asleep. On the other hand, you were wide awake, and completely conscious of what you were doing. So who do you think is really the deviant here?".

"Alright! Fine, you win! I guess you do have a point though. How about we train to make up for it? We can do that right?"

"Tch, of course you know I can't turn that down-huh?" Gogeta stopped when he sensed a weak but incredibly malicious presence approaching.

"What is that?" Subaru could sense energy for the first time; Gogeta's power was so high that he could barely make out that power approaching them. But the two looked in shock when they saw who it was.

"Petra?! Why are you here?!"

No words were spoken as a deep purple aura surrounded her, and she charged forward, aiming for Subaru, who braced himself to block her attack. The attack was enough to send him reeling back, but seeing it was Petra, he tried talking to her.

"Petra! Why are you doing this? We're all really close! Don't you remember how you said you wanted to marry my friend over he- ouch!" Subaru took a kick to the face that disoriented him.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE THE ONE YOU LOVE TAKEN BY SOMEONE ELSE?!?! HOW COULD YOU UNDERSTAND MY PAIN?!?!" She screamed in a voice that was not her own.

Gogeta realizes there are two energies in her, and he realizes Petra has been possessed. He telepathically communicates with Subaru so that he can take this into his own hands.

"Subaru, let me talk to her; she's probably after me since I've spent more time with her. I think I know what the cause of this is."

Subaru nods and vanishes away, hiding in bushes as he watches Gogeta.

"Petra! I'm disappointed, you let yourself get possessed this easily? And for what? You found out you had feelings for me, and couldn't accept the fact I already had a child on its way?"

Petra's eyes flared up with fury as she tried to punch Gogeta in the face and succeeded.

But Gogeta was not even fazed in the slightest. He was astonished by the power increase since she rivaled Subaru, but that was probably due to her having been possessed.

She summoned more power to try again, but Gogeta caught the fist this time without buckling or struggling. Similar to how Vegeta had blocked Broly's punch when he first accessed Super Saiyan god.