Ch 5 Back in the Chamber, and an Old Enemy

Everyone minus Beatrice was in the time chamber, needless to say, they weren't used to the increased gravity. But there was the addition of the fact that this one didn't have any temperature fluctuations. It would stay at a chilly 40°F. (4.4°C for you guys who use that, which is probably a better system anyway.)

Subaru being half Saiyan for reasons unbeknownst to everyone else was naturally gaining strength the fastest, Besides Gogeta, he just trained for the fun of it. And due to all this extra training, Subaru did finally gain a considerable level of muscle, one that nearly matched that of Gogeta. As for how strong he was, he surpassed the two maids and is starting to close the gap between him and Roswaal. And Roswaal was intrigued by that fact, but also wasn't incredibly fond of the idea. Emilia was also training with them, falling behind in physical strength, but gaining tremendous experience with magic, and growing very powerful as a result. Subaru did gain enough mana to manage to input ice into his beam attacks, which seemed pretty useless since they would seem to shred everything, so freezing wouldn't be necessary.

Emilia has seen the most improvement, being as innocent as she is, her mind is open and accepting of the teachings of Gogeta. She learns instant transmission and begins to gain some experience with it. As for Rem and Ram, they are somewhat behind Subaru in physical strength but have much greater magic.

Roswaal was getting stronger, with magic, and with ki, he is also learning a decent amount, though needing to learn how to fly is redundant since he can just use magic to do that. But he is intrigued by the power it shows and dedicates himself to training for several days at a time, in some cases, taking advantage of the fact he wouldn't age in there.

For whatever reason, Subaru felt unsettled, as if someone he knew was bad news was appearing, "Hey, Geta, I'm going to take a look outside, something doesn't feel right."

Gogeta picks up on this too, but simply nods, "You can go check it out Suby, but be careful."

With that Subaru walks out, only to get stabbed in the abdomen.

"GAH!" He reeled back in pain, clutching his side.

"Your bowels will be most impressive! I remember you being quite afraid." His attacker laughed in a sadistic tone.

Subaru stood up and removed his hand, it was that woman Gogeta killed, someone brought her back to life.

"You will be my quarry!" She said whilst licking her lips.

Her smile faded when she saw the wound heal before her eyes.

"Oh my, you aren't the same?"

Subaru glared back at her, "No... I'm not." He responded in an empty, emotionless tone.

This surprised the assassin and angered her. He wasn't taking her seriously! He would need to learn the hard way.

Her face turned into one of anger, "You, you dare mock me?!"

Not saying a word, Subaru got into a fighting stance. This infuriated the woman, "You!"

She launched herself at Subaru, only to be narrowly countered by him.

"What?! How did you-" she was cut off by a punch to the face, followed by a poke to both eyes, and a spinal kick that broke her back.

"Aaaagh!" She screamed out, but in a few seconds, she was back on her feet, furious.

"Mmph", Subaru saw she had very fast regeneration, he wouldn't be able to wear her down, and that meant he had to kill her in one attack, but in his current state, he would be unable to. Not to mention she was starting to outpace Subaru. He needed to do something, or he was going to die.

But nothing came to mind.

*pant, pant* He breathed heavily, as he collapsed onto his knee, he had been beaten down by her.

"I truly was surprised by that display, but no matter, but this is the end, once I've killed you, I'll do the same with all your friends, and I will make them suffer greatly before they perish, especially that half-elf..."

The assassin made a terrible mistake, one that would have a grave price.

"Y-YOU..."

"What's wrong? Are you mad?" She teased, not knowing what was occurring.

"YOU BITCH!" Subaru screamed, releasing a wave of air that knocked her back. His hair began spiking up, electricity began flowing through his body.

"HAAAAAAAA!" He screamed with an intensity so high that neighboring villages could hear him, and the pillar of light that rose was seen abroad.

Reinhardt noticed the light, and sense a tremendous amount of mana emanating from it, and was hit by Subaru's shout of rage a few seconds later. "What is that power?" He saw it as a threat and rushed off to see what it was.

Back with Subaru, he transformed into his unique variation of super Saiyan. His pupils' burst, electricity rippled throughout his body, and his hair stood up, which was golden, along with his aura this time.

The woman noted a change in his demeanor that terrified her, he glared daggers at her, full of intent to kill.

"Don't, Ever, Come, Back." Subaru gave her one chance to leave, and live. Being the person she was, yet again she refused. Instead, she attacked. To Subaru, she moved in slow motion, he easily caught her blades and crushed them. Then he shot a ball of ki that embedded itself into her, and then he rose her  30 feet into the air and used magic to hold her in place. Then the electricity in his body started furiously coursing through him as he began charging, without saying a word. The assassin sensed the astronomical level of power in that ball of energy he was forming, and she struggled furiously to get free, eyes full of fear. Subaru almost felt sorry for her. But he didn't, he then with one powerful push released the blast. "HAAAAAAA!"

The blast hit her almost instantly, and she screamed in pain, and her voice faded away as her body was completely vaporized by the beam. 

Subaru senses a sneak attack and sends a punch backward, killing a demonic beast.

"Y-You killed Elsa!" A girl screamed at him, sending more beasts at him, which were all killed effortlessly by Subaru, who then trapped her in a cage of ice. He then held up one arm and opened his hand.

"You might be a kid, but I have zero problems with killing you right here, I'd advise you to think your next move very carefully

"You might be a kid, but I have zero problems with killing you right here, I'd advise you to think your next move very carefully." Subaru was almost beyond trying to reason but still had enough control of his rage to avoid killing her instantly. "If you even think about trying something, I'll kill you right where you stand." These words pierced through the girl, and she collapsed in terror.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, JUST LET ME LIVE! PLEASE!" She screamed, one could easily hear the fear and desperation in her voice.

Subaru smiled, "You made the right choice.", he dissipated the energy in his hand and melted the cage around her. "Now, follow me."

"Y-y-yes!" She obliged with no hesitation, her fear was undeniable. With that, he reentered the chamber, this time, with that Meili behind her.

The forces of the Kingdom of Lugnica assembled behind the door. And they prepared to enter to eliminate the threat.

They never expected what came next...