Ch 1: An odd change of scenery

I do not own Neither Dragon Ball Super,
Re: Zero, or the characters in the story, all belong to their respective owners, Akira Toriyama and Tappei Nagatsuki.

-In a wasteland
Gogeta is about to put an end to Broly for good, or at least that's what he thought, because unbeknownst to him, cheelai wished for Broly to be sent back to Vampa.

Gogeta: Ka.. me.. haa.. me.. HAAAAAA!

The beam flew off in the direction of Broly, only to fly off into the sky harmlessly, leaving Gogeta confused until he notices the dark sky, and the dragon balls flying away.

"Huh." Gogeta, dissipates the energy in his hand, and with a smile on his face, flys over to Frieza.

Gogeta then stops Frieza from killing Cheelai, and after he leaves, Gogeta Defuses, or so he thinks, but something isn't right, he still is conscious, but he sees both Goku and Vegeta in front of him. He looks down at his arms and sees the rest of his body, but when he looks back up, the two Saiyans are gone, and he is in the middle of a massive city.

"Huh? What the..?"

He looks around to see a very unfamiliar landscape and buildings, not to mention it could be considered ancient. He doesn't try to return to his universe since he is a separate entity from Goku and Vegeta, and now, Broly could be a potential Z-Fighter since he was still alive.

Gogeta continues walking around, ignoring the women and girls staring at him red-faced while drooling, and then bumps into the shut-in neet we all know and love.

Subaru fell to the ground, "Ow! Man, what did I bump into- Whoa!"

Gogeta: Oh, sorry, did I hurt you by chance?

Subaru initially thought he would be beaten to a pulp, but his anxiety instantly faded away when he heard that.

Subaru: Whoa, dude, you are seriously ripped, no wonder you didn't feel anything.

Gogeta noticed his attire was significantly different than that of the other civilians, something Subaru also noticed about Gogeta.

Both Subaru and Gogeta: You aren't from here are you? Wait what? How did you know? Stop copying me! I'm not from this world but stop copying me!

The Civilians who were around them simply sweatdropped as they saw the two arguing in sync

Gogeta: Hey, let's go somewhere else, maybe past the alley there's less people?

Subaru: Fine, we'll have more privacy there, not that any of it matters anyway. Also, that's incredibly shady, but you don't seem like a bad guy, so I'll trust you.

Gogeta scanned all of the power of every enemy in the vicinity, and saw that none were noteworthy, he sulked slightly, seeing he had no one to fight. Suddenly three thugs appeared in front of the duo. And Gogeta, not wanting to take any chances, Gogeta punches a hole right through the biggest of the three, not expecting him to be so weak. Before they could even say anything, they are splattered with his blood. Subaru falls back, stunned at the power, with the bandits high tailing it out, with no intention of returning.

Gogeta: Dammit! Too much power.

Gogeta then powers up into his god form, whilst Subaru cowered in a corner. Then Gogeta tried his best to heal the bandit, and it worked, but not entirely, as he had a massive scar in that general area. Gogeta powers down, and decides to suppress his power to match the higher ones he sensed in the city, and then walked over to Subaru.

Gogeta: Hey, we're safe now those thugs are gone, let's try to find out mo-

Subaru: D-don't hurt me!